Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ImmortalSelene
12.05.2012 , 10:49 AM | #1001
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkSaberMaster View Post
Pretty much. I called yesterday to try and get this issue resolved. Was on the phone for an hour with CS. I still can't purchase CC's. I guess it doesn't affect me as much as being a subber. But for the F2Pers who rely on this to actually play the game? EAware rally must not give a **** about getting people's money.
Yeah. I was thinking of the f2p'rs and they have it worse than us. At least we have all basic stuff unlocked without any questions asked where as the f2p people are kinda stuck. Still, this is pretty dumb of EAware to cut off their noises to spite their face because they are too lazy to address a simple issue as to revert the CC market to the way it was before the last patch.

In the end, us subs are not effected, but I do not envy the f2p'ers for they are getting the short end of the deal and it will make it a bit hard for them to lvl up.

Reppical
12.05.2012 , 10:55 AM | #1002
Whelp, I HAD 200$ to spend on cartel coins, bonus check at all (part of it), now gonna buy me something else, waited 4 days - still nothing

Malphayden
12.05.2012 , 11:30 AM | #1003
Just adding my voice to the queue. All day yesterday and now today I get an error when I try to buy coins. I've deleted and re-added my payment info, called my card company to make sure there's no issues on that end and tried a deferent card. You'd think they'd get right on this as its a kink in the money pipeline.

Reppical
12.05.2012 , 11:34 AM | #1004
Quote: Originally Posted by Malphayden View Post
Just adding my voice to the queue. All day yesterday and now today I get an error when I try to buy coins. I've deleted and re-added my payment info, called my card company to make sure there's no issues on that end and tried a deferent card. You'd think they'd get right on this as its a kink in the money pipeline.
It's there system, if you find the transactions history, the last time you bought coins (and worked) should say "open" - it should be "closed" because you got your coins and you were credited that amount (if you look at your bank statement). This is what I noticed, however, if this is not the case then maybe it is another issue, but for me it is clear as day, the last time I purchased coins and it worked, still says "open", it was 4 days ago, usually it closes within the first hour. Every other attempt after that purchase is "failed".

ImmortalSelene
12.05.2012 , 11:49 AM | #1005
For shyets and giggles, I tried it again and guess what?

Quote:
An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later.
Sad to report, no change. I love the CS here. It's the world. I must recommend this to everyone.

/sarcasm

Guess our money is no good for them...

ETA: And no notification on the launcher. Oi!

Reppical
12.05.2012 , 11:56 AM | #1006
Once they get the negative publicity i'm sure things will turn around real quick.

ImmortalSelene
12.05.2012 , 12:54 PM | #1007
Quote: Originally Posted by Reppical View Post
Once they get the negative publicity i'm sure things will turn around real quick.
Though it should never have to come to them cutting their noises off to spite their faces. It's pretty sad that they care very little of their own product to give it hasty attention.

Reppical
12.05.2012 , 12:59 PM | #1008
I keep hoping things will change, especially how successful the cartel coins are, they made a TON of money off it.... hire more competent people please!

Khevar
12.05.2012 , 01:25 PM | #1009
I'd just like to bring it up again, as it gets buried quickly and few people want to read 100 pages of this thread.
Quote: Originally Posted by SamNCFC View Post
I've had this error since two days after Cartel Coins came out. I've re-added my debit card and all my information making sure it's accurate right down to the damn capital letters and tried to pay via PayPal but still the same error. Can someone point me in the direction of the contact information I need to speak to someone who can sort this out?
Here's the number and my experience with it. I would recommend deleting your payment information before the call. The object of the call is "Get the billing & accounts rep to add the cc data for you" which should sort out the problem.
Quote: Originally Posted by Khevar View Post
I just called the US number 1-855-467-9867, got routed to the Billing & Accounts dept (was approx 45 minutes wait time)

1. He saw that my credit card was listed as "disabled"
2. He deleted it.
3. Asked me to re-add it through the website, no dice.
4. Asked me to re-add it as Visa Delta through the website, no dice.
5. He then added it himself on their end.

Bingo. It worked, and everything is fine now.

Reppical
12.05.2012 , 03:03 PM | #1010
I did just that, just now and didn't work after seeing it from another post.

Called, was surprised I got an agent with no wait time, after the whole security question and billing info, he stopped and asked was this for purchase of cartel coins, I said yep, he then transferred me to a queue (I was shocked because I was in the billing support department already) - informed me that his side doesn't handle that, I told him I just needed to add a credit card on file, still got transferred to the queue. About 35 mins later, got someone else, he added my card said nothing looked suspicious hung up, tried again to buy coins failed.

Called my bank to make sure, my card is A-ok nothing wrong on that end, called my CC company to see if something had happened to my CC as well, nope nothing everyone looks perfect. I decided to use my "emergency" CC to see if it wasn't their system... failed....

Long story short, fix the system please, you are looking revenue can't you see that?