Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

 
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

firestarter's Avatar


firestarter
12.05.2012 , 05:01 AM | #991
Quote: Originally Posted by DeludedAussie View Post
they have bigger fish to fry right now, Subbers cannot currently equip purple items, and if they cared about subs at all this would be priority #1
lol why do you think this should have a higher priority than fixing their site which due to an error prohibits purchase of cartel coins AND prohibits the renew of our subs?
lol if the< cared about their subs the credit carsd problem should be WAY above all other problems.

but it seems they really dont care. they expect ME to phone THEM and perhaps be on hold for hours only that i can give them my money. NONONONO BIOWARE THIS IS NOT HOW CUSTOMER SERVICE WORKS!

MAKE A DAMN OFFICIAL THREAD FINALLY WHERE EVERYONE WITH THIS PROBLEM CAN POST!
WHY THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING????????
THIS THREAD IS NOW 100 PAGES LONG!!!!!

orson's Avatar


orson
12.05.2012 , 06:06 AM | #992
Will we ever be able to buy cartel coins again ?

Will we be compensated in any way ?

Stansman's Avatar


Stansman
12.05.2012 , 06:17 AM | #993
Quote: Originally Posted by orson View Post
Will we ever be able to buy cartel coins again ?
In the absence of any announcements otherwise..only if you call them..then you might. if your lucky.. get back the option to buy them again and have your account unblocked. This company expects a lot from their customers.

OccultDrake's Avatar


OccultDrake
12.05.2012 , 06:50 AM | #994
Quote: Originally Posted by orson View Post
Will we be compensated in any way ?
Sadly I severely doubt we will be compensated for this issue.

Stansman's Avatar


Stansman
12.05.2012 , 06:55 AM | #995
Quote: Originally Posted by OccultDrake View Post
Sadly I severely doubt we will be compensated for this issue.
I agree, since they have effectively made this issue the customers problem rather than theirs I doubt compensation would even be considered.

SosukeAizen's Avatar


SosukeAizen
12.05.2012 , 09:17 AM | #996
This is completely unnacceptable, how difficult can it be to fix the damn accounts

AnimatorsPOV's Avatar


AnimatorsPOV
12.05.2012 , 09:24 AM | #997
Quote: Originally Posted by SosukeAizen View Post
This is completely unnacceptable, how difficult can it be to fix the damn accounts
Since 2002, NC Soft, one of your many competitors, HAS NOT had such an outrageous and ludicrous billing error on any of their products, yet you choose to ignore it. That says a lot about your service I`m afraid. Lost revenue useful on hiring more quality staff is not what you want as an employer when competing with such upcoming titles as: Elder Scrolls Online, and get this, you were actually mentioned by comparison during many media interviews, now that saddens me indeed.
Waaa!

ImmortalSelene's Avatar


ImmortalSelene
12.05.2012 , 09:26 AM | #998
Quote: Originally Posted by firestarter View Post
lol why do you think this should have a higher priority than fixing their site which due to an error prohibits purchase of cartel coins AND prohibits the renew of our subs?
lol if the< cared about their subs the credit carsd problem should be WAY above all other problems.

but it seems they really dont care. they expect ME to phone THEM and perhaps be on hold for hours only that i can give them my money. NONONONO BIOWARE THIS IS NOT HOW CUSTOMER SERVICE WORKS!

MAKE A DAMN OFFICIAL THREAD FINALLY WHERE EVERYONE WITH THIS PROBLEM CAN POST!
WHY THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING????????
THIS THREAD IS NOW 100 PAGES LONG!!!!!
I cannot say I disagree. And I would not call them. From what I heard, the calling them will make very little impact.

DarkSaberMaster's Avatar


DarkSaberMaster
12.05.2012 , 09:49 AM | #999
Quote: Originally Posted by ImmortalSelene View Post
I cannot say I disagree. And I would not call them. From what I heard, the calling them will make very little impact.
Pretty much. I called yesterday to try and get this issue resolved. Was on the phone for an hour with CS. I still can't purchase CC's. I guess it doesn't affect me as much as being a subber. But for the F2Pers who rely on this to actually play the game? EAware rally must not give a **** about getting people's money.
Referral link to claim your new or returning player rewards.
Ezs'ra: Sith Mara
Harbinger

MazakMatsura's Avatar


MazakMatsura
12.05.2012 , 10:12 AM | #1000
Quote: Originally Posted by AnimatorsPOV View Post
Since 2002, NC Soft, one of your many competitors, HAS NOT had such an outrageous and ludicrous billing error on any of their products, yet you choose to ignore it. That says a lot about your service I`m afraid.
I have to agree with this sadly, Since playing mmo's since 2005, I honestly have NEVER had to submit a support ticket or call customer service, I've only been playing TOR since july, and I've already had to sent half a dozen tickets, and had to call CS 3 times now.

I've played Guild Wars 1 since beta, I still log in a couple times a week. I've never had a SINGLE problem with their in game store, or any bugs. When they update the game, they actually update the game, there has been less downtime in the past 3 years of Guild wars 1 than a single month of TOR.

If this game actually has Quality Testers, what the hell are they testing?
(╯)╯︵ ︵ ︵
The Ebon Hawk
Love Ryan Davis 1979-2013