Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Suggestions for Future Cartel Market Items

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Suggestions for Future Cartel Market Items

Demonsgate
11.15.2012 , 05:14 PM | #1
Regarding the Cartel Market, I'd like to see some Imperial Trooper & Republic Trooper styled armor. The Imperial Trooper armor from the Collector's Edition vendor on the Imperial Fleet in the VIP area, and some Republic Trooper armor styled close to but not exactly like the Clone Trooper armor from the early days of the Clone Wars.

The Imperial Trooper armor would be a grand item to have and I for one would buy it up in an instant for an Imperial Agent I plan to make once my subscription is reactivated. As for the Clone Trooper esque armor, I believe it would be a nice addition to the Republic trooper armor base. An Arc Trooper style armor for the Republic would be perfect.

Nyysjan
11.16.2012 , 09:23 AM | #2
Consumable item that resets your character story, and transports to your class start point, allowing you to make different choices and redo your class story as often as you want without having to start a new character..
Quote: Originally Posted by CloudKiller View Post
Agent: "If you want a door smashed down call a Sith Warrior, if you want a door blow to pieces call a Bounty Hunter, if you want the key to the door and the knowledge of what lies beyond it then you call me."

Wefi
11.16.2012 , 09:25 AM | #3
Character Transfer option
More Wearable
More Weapons
Token Boost. Like 25% more Warhero tokens for Rank Warzones for 4 games.
Rename
barbershop
Ex-SWG clientside Modder. Creator of Super Jedi. Fixing what is broken since 2004.

Sexytim
11.22.2012 , 07:29 PM | #4
Transfers
Transfers
Transfers

dinokdorg
11.24.2012 , 05:56 PM | #5
Nice idea, but it wouldn't make sense to put in clone trooper armor or imperial trooper (if you mean storm trooper) for the lore aspect of the game. It would feel wrong and silly. Though things like Revan's mask or spin offs of known Star Wars things like a kick *** Mandalore set would rock

Altyrell
11.24.2012 , 08:21 PM | #6
If they put the VIP Items onto the Cartel Market then that would relatively speaking, make the VIP aspect pointless

Demonsgate
11.26.2012 , 07:38 PM | #7
I didn't mean exactly like the clone troopers and the imperial troopers from within the game.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ckUUujOnVr...al_trooper.jpg

For the republic some moddable armor like some of the lower lvl gear but colored differently without the shoulder piece sticking out.
There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. There is no passion, there is serenity. There is no chaos, there is harmony. There is no death, there is the Force.

Aurovoros
11.26.2012 , 09:00 PM | #8
Planetary Commendations available for Cartel Coin purchase. I'd rather pay than grind (don't think the wife would agree but I digress), and that's kind of the whole point of a Store. Example...didn't realize Nar Shaddaa had moddable shield, focus, gens, etc until after I blew all my Commendations on mods, enhancements, etc. So now I need 24 Commendations to outfit my main and a Companion's slots. No way I'm going to take the time to grind 24 Commendations for a couple of BoP items. But I'd be willing to drop Cartel Coins for either the items or the Commendations required, just to keep from having to craft new ones every few levels. A minor thing in the grand scheme, but just a thought.

Beranzen
11.26.2012 , 09:07 PM | #9
Barbershop
Transfers

armor dye(s)
more weapons
more mounts
more outfits
The Demonstone Legacy JungMa
De'inara L55 Chiss Operative
The Darkstar Legacy BergeonColony
Loziyah 60 Zabrak Merc