Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Welcome to Game Update 1.5: HK-51 Activated

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Welcome to Game Update 1.5: HK-51 Activated
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Takkar
11.17.2012 , 11:33 AM | #41
Dig for hk parts is utterly boring and annoyng.

Arthuriuan
11.18.2012 , 01:17 PM | #42
Why are some of the items out of the Cartel Packs can be traded/sold on the GTN and others are automatically Bound when the timer runs out. The timer seems pointless on these items. e.g. Covert Torso Energy Armor and Max-Tac Precision Sniper Rifle.

NightsideDemon
11.18.2012 , 11:29 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by QuietGoneJinn View Post
I was really enjoying this HK-51 questline until I found out:

1. You need to have a mid level character on the other faction.

2. You need to compete in Hard Mode flashpoints.

As a PvP player (That is PvP geared) I HATE doing flashpoints, let alone Hard Modes. That's the one thing I LOVED about SWTOR is that it's basically a single-player MMO. You don't have to enter in with a group of micro-managers with anger management issues that love projecting their own shortcomings onto every other member in the group.

You can just gear-up your companion and power through on your own.

Wish I hadn't wasted the time/credit collecting the pieces I did, but oh well. Another knife in the back of PvPers. Will just wait for the new Warzone.
I understand that some work should be expected to get this droid but I dont agree with a forced play style. I am always leary of groups because of bad attitudes and arrogance that some players have. I was in group finder the better part of the night waiting to do the last hard mode flashpoint and finally got in. The other three players apparently knew each other, I didn't know any of them. We get down to the very end battle and a couple of us go down, I'm revived only to be booted from the game. Needless to say I was more then a little PO'd. I'm not sure now if I will even bother to finish much less continue with the game.

SammySix
11.19.2012 , 03:18 AM | #44
I feel somewhat aggrieved that the 1.5 Cartel gear isn't up to level 50, is this something you are actively looking to add as time goes on?

LiquidHayter
11.19.2012 , 03:58 AM | #45
In the patch notes, it states the emote changes, now being voiced. Is there a list somewhere that actually states which ones have been changed?
Remember: Your focus determines your reality.. And I am focusing my blaster right in between your eyes.

DraonaiMimnov
11.19.2012 , 07:05 AM | #46
Fix the lag Bioware, it's laggier than an emulator would run (SWGEMU). Every time I try to cast something the server takes 3 seconds to respond.

PrinceFaust
11.19.2012 , 09:28 AM | #47
I got my HK-51 unit but when I summoned him he came with no equips and my friend that i did it with his came with all the grade 51 gear equips please fix this bug :3
You Can run, but you'll only die tired.

Moontje
11.19.2012 , 10:48 AM | #48
Same here the quest line with a friend and voila a HK unit with no gear at all.

Thargrim
11.19.2012 , 01:05 PM | #49
Sucks to hear about the gear folks, all I need to do now is the hard mode FP and I can go get him. But now im thinking maybe I should wait...unless theres some guarantee once they fix him all the armor he should come with will show up?

Blonc
11.19.2012 , 05:05 PM | #50
HK-51 is still bugged, I got him on my Sith Warrior and he was buck nekkid. I then for some reason unlocked him on an alt and he had the full complement of orange gear with blue mods but they were all max level. So far the gear isn't scaling to match the character level and it seems like this isn't a surprise to anyone but us players.