Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Welcome to Game Update 1.5: HK-51 Activated

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Welcome to Game Update 1.5: HK-51 Activated
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Mancer
11.15.2012 , 04:14 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Iwipe View Post
Woot! 1.5!
^^^ mmm hhhmmm.
I achieved the ultimate level of SWTOR endgame: Forum ranting & trolling!

llesna
11.15.2012 , 04:20 PM | #12
All seems goodly here so far on The Progenitor.

I do have a quick question though:

When can we expect purchaseable character slots (beyond 12) and other services such as character renames, legacy renames, character restyling ( la barber shop) and so on?

DaRoamer
11.15.2012 , 04:21 PM | #13
Party Jawa is awesome!

Some emotes seem to be disabled. I'm a subscriber so I should have them all, no?

ZapperZen
11.15.2012 , 04:30 PM | #14
I'm seriously disappointed by the cartel packs, to the point where I will now probably be leaving the game. I liked the idea of being able to get custom items, however the random nature of the packs is a major put off.

If you ever allow us to get the items that we want, perhaps I'll return, but until then, I'm finished.

lishuss
11.15.2012 , 04:39 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by ZomgAChicken View Post
What happened to HK-48, 49 and 50?
Things.
Unspeakable things.

jjjojo
11.15.2012 , 04:41 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by llesna View Post
All seems goodly here so far on The Progenitor.

I do have a quick question though:

When can we expect purchaseable character slots (beyond 12) and other services such as character renames, legacy renames, character restyling ( la barber shop) and so on?

I totally agree with this question. these questions has been asked for a long time now and still no answer!
The Wendt Legacy
Guardian lvl 50, Gunslinger lvl 50, Commando lvl 50
Marauder lvl 50, Sorcerer lvl 50, Powertech lvl 50

DaRoamer
11.15.2012 , 04:46 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by ZapperZen View Post
I'm seriously disappointed by the cartel packs, to the point where I will now probably be leaving the game. I liked the idea of being able to get custom items, however the random nature of the packs is a major put off.

If you ever allow us to get the items that we want, perhaps I'll return, but until then, I'm finished.
Instead of rage quitting maybe you can pay attention and see that the items from the packs are tradeable after 2 days so just buy the items you want from the GTN on Saturday.

Droidiphile
11.15.2012 , 05:13 PM | #18
Just got home from work (Left Coast in sunny CA). Patch loaded just fine. ALL servers are down. No servers in the list at all, for any region. Should I try the Martian server? Oh wait, there is no Martian server.

I have to get to class, so I'll check it out when I get back. I'll bet a lot of players are wondering what is up ...

ZomgAChicken
11.15.2012 , 06:18 PM | #19
Besides the parts in flashpoints, can you do the rest of the HK-51 quest chain by yourself?

sandisrd
11.15.2012 , 06:29 PM | #20
What about graphic improvements (better lighting) in 1.5 patch, what they promise us couple days ago?, even with before and after screenshots...

I did check 1.5 change log and nothing about that.......
Collector's edition owner
''Blindness of Democracy has grown her roots in every one of us, it's up to us individually to find it and eliminated it!'' - Darth Imperius