Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How much money....

Lunafox
11.14.2012 , 07:45 PM | #11
Just whatever they're giving me. Hopefully its enough for the monkey lizard pet. That's pretty much all I want.

As for their crappy lottary boxes? They can stick their scam up their.....you can fill in the blank.

HammersteinSW
11.14.2012 , 07:45 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by jagertharn View Post
Around $200 myself...on cartel packs. Hopefully a white crystal drops so I can sell it for a major profit.
This. I took a long break from the game and I'm kinda broke atm and too lazy to grind dailies for cash. So the first rare goes to the GTN.

Valethar
11.14.2012 , 07:49 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by jagertharn View Post
Around $200 myself...on cartel packs. Hopefully a white crystal drops so I can sell it for a major profit.
You planning on ebaying that crystal? If you put it on the GTN, it's not exactly a profit, you're still out $200.
"Due to the massive loss of subscribers in our flagship title, we decided to cancel Blizzcon this year, because frankly, we don't think there's anyone left who would show up."

Timias
11.14.2012 , 07:49 PM | #14
Not a single cent. Letting my sub run out and won't be renewing. I'm still here, only because the group I raid with has been having difficulty finding a replacement for me .... but, as of last night, we may have found someone to take my place, and I can kiss this game farewell. If .... and it's a huge "if" ... EA offers lifetime subscriptions, and I can swing the money for it, I might look into doing that ... but as it is, it's doubtful. But back to the question ... not a cent will go into their cash shop ... I get my "free" coins, and I probably won't even spend those (unless I can swing a lifetime subscription).

CNS_Sarajevo
11.14.2012 , 07:52 PM | #15
Already sub, will probably blow it all at first, then save up and buy something else ridiculous. I have a bunch of characters that I like and don't want to lose them, otherwise I'd probably switch to playing for free.

Bleeters
11.14.2012 , 07:56 PM | #16
Honestly, unless the item packs turn out to have as of yet undiscovered items that I actually want, I don't expect to even spend the amassed cartel coins I already have let alone buy more.

Recoloured speeders, an assault cannon with a different sound effect and experience/valor/etc boost consumables do not get my blood pumping with anticipation.

HammersteinSW
11.14.2012 , 07:56 PM | #17
Well personally I quit the game around May/June, but kept my sub since I still wanted to see some story lines.

I was looking forward to GW2, but despite the mechanics in GW2 being awesome I quickly realized that I couldn't stomach another sword&sorcery mmo, so 1.5 made me come back.

What I wouldn't give for a Science Fiction mmo with GW2 gameplay.....

jagertharn
11.14.2012 , 07:57 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Valethar View Post
You planning on ebaying that crystal? If you put it on the GTN, it's not exactly a profit, you're still out $200.
Will probably sell for 20 million credits. Its the right way to buy credits instead of getting banned from buying from a 3rd party ...

Listerman
11.14.2012 , 07:59 PM | #19
[censored] please, I have 1700 CC waiting for me.
And more each month.
Couple that with this thing called Patience- Ain't even mad, bro.
"Never touch a Kel Dor's sammich."
"We're on a message board together. I'm already inclined to think you're a schmuck."

TonyACT
11.14.2012 , 08:02 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Just whatever they're giving me. Hopefully its enough for the monkey lizard pet. That's pretty much all I want.

As for their crappy lottary boxes? They can stick their scam up their.....you can fill in the blank.
Same here