Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Any word on paid server transfers?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Any word on paid server transfers?

Graydon
11.14.2012 , 08:53 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Such a meager list.

Good thing this topic is a nonissue.

BuffaloRedleg
11.14.2012 , 09:38 PM | #12
I don't get how hard it is. If you charge people 20 bucks I think that will mitigate any concerns of server population.

I don't think Bioware has any idea how awful it is to have your primary playing time at 0200 of the server you are located. Yes yes yes I know it's my fault but I wasn't just going to abandon my guild I've been playing with for 7 years.

Knockerz
11.14.2012 , 11:20 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Thank you cutie, except it return "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms. " Looks they were all deleted.
Fiery the angels fell; deep thunder rolled around their shores; burning with the fires of Orc

United_Strafes
11.14.2012 , 11:58 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Graydon View Post
These absurd threads requesting a character transfer update are getting very annoying.

Bioware said back in April it was a feature that is coming soon. I swear the lack of patience of kids these days!!

Bet they texting while driving too.
April huh? Coming soon huh? Gotcha.

Crezelle
11.15.2012 , 05:08 PM | #15
" soon"

BIOWARE. I HAVE MONEY PUT ASIDE TO TRANSFER MY CHARACTERS. you like money, no? ; ;
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

shinzongamma
01.23.2013 , 01:06 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Crezelle View Post
" soon"

BIOWARE. I HAVE MONEY PUT ASIDE TO TRANSFER MY CHARACTERS. you like money, no? ; ;
well I second the guy I Quoted + I am seeing a lot of LFG need Tank in chat and would love to jump on my tank and help but thin I Remember that my lvl 50 Tier 2 Jugg is on a another sever and by the way Bioware soon is less than 9 months so I say ware are my Sever Transfers paid or otherwise just keep in mind the when the transfers become avaibale you(Bioware) will get Flooded with people wanting to move sever so please can you give us a update.