Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Will it really be that crowded tomorrow?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Will it really be that crowded tomorrow?

simplius
11.14.2012 , 09:34 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Codek View Post
It sounds very much like your just burning through the new content after every patch and then join the group that cries "the end is near" as population drops before the next big patch. This cycle has been around for nearly a decade now across all MMO's. It not like any of this is new or even different in any way.

Every patch simply further progresses the game, the rate at which content is released will most likely not improve going forward so try not to get your hopes up if that's what you are looking for.
my nemesis,,the content locust

new missions doesnt save a game,,the way theyre presented does that

most players will do the most braindead missions, if theyre made in a entertaining way

ive collected pretty much anything in mmos,,,from bears butts, to plasma samples,,thats what a mmo players does

i wouldnt do that, if i didnt have fun , while doing it,,ot get a good reward for it at the end

TonyACT
11.14.2012 , 11:15 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Moorqueen View Post
ther will be no discernible increase in players
There is already a discernible increase in players. Tomorrow maybe not, it will take ages for new players to d/l the game - I expect more on Sunday.

AceMcVeer
11.14.2012 , 11:40 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Codek View Post
Why are you still here?
I was wondering the same thing. Looking at your post history you seem to have an obsessive hatred of this game that I guess stems from you thinking it caused SWG to close down. Why have you been subbed for almost a year when it seems like you hate this game more than anything?