Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wear your Founder Tag and help the younglings

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Wear your Founder Tag and help the younglings
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Kadin
11.14.2012 , 01:36 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Drudenfusz View Post
I don't see how the founder title is there any help, sure I could use it, but I help other players all the time without it and don't need be when the game goes F2P then suddenly helpful. So, no change for me at all.
It can't hurt, right? If you're out and about on one of the starting planets and you see someone wearing the title off in the distance, you might be inclined to ask them a question. So maybe it's a double-edged sword for some but I can't see how it can actually 'hurt' in any way. So I say, embrace it! Especially if you're rolling any new alts.

CelCawdro
11.14.2012 , 01:36 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Drudenfusz View Post
I don't see how the founder title is there any help, sure I could use it, but I help other players all the time without it and don't need be when the game goes F2P then suddenly helpful. So, no change for me at all.
Now you're just being difficult to be difficult.

GuillimanT
11.14.2012 , 01:37 PM | #43
Crafting A lot of colour crystals to hand out

Gundunn
11.14.2012 , 01:44 PM | #44
Count me in!

ckoneful
11.14.2012 , 01:45 PM | #45
I'm rolling a brand new character(Quit SWTOR for awhile, leaving my old 50s and pvp server behind) and I'll be right there with them, helping them as I level myself.
73% Explorer60% Achiever53% Socializer13% Killer
60 Juggernaut 55 Operative 50 Mercenary 48 Sorceror
53 Guardian 50 Gunslinger 53 Vanguard 55 Shadow
100% of Class Stories completed

JimG
11.14.2012 , 01:48 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by GuillimanT View Post
Crafting A lot of colour crystals to hand out
Good idea! I'll do the same. Although, free players are restricted from trade. I guess we can mail the crystals to them as they can receive (but not send) mail.

Rafaman
11.14.2012 , 01:49 PM | #47
Check. Founder Tag will be on and help will be given to all who need it. But... I must say... HK-51 will be a priority too.

havokrazer
11.14.2012 , 01:51 PM | #48
This is a great idea, I'm in.

Kendaric
11.14.2012 , 01:54 PM | #49
While I won't use the "Founder" title (it doesn't really fit a RP server), I'll be out on Tython helping new Padwans out on "The Progenitor" and hopefully get to meet a bunch of new RPers as well.
(█⌉▀|▀|▀|▀[o]█]|▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

Drudenfusz
11.14.2012 , 01:55 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by CelCawdro View Post
Now you're just being difficult to be difficult.
Not just now! But seriously, I think there might be people out there who like to help but don't have that title, while others might use that title but don't know about this thread and be not helpful at all tomorrow. Also I play on a German server, so most people playing tomorrow there won't have read this thread and so don't think about looking for people with that title. Can F2P member even whisper? Anyway, guess I will see many question be just dropped into the genreal chat, because with or without title I can't be everywhere.
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Gwenya - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Jedi Shadow on Jar'Kai Sword
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version