Wear your Founder Tag and help the younglings

Quirch

With F2P coming tomorrow, this is the perfect opportunity to help our new, young players discover what is best with Swtor! If you are still subscribed, like I am, then you want to see the game do well. Let us take the opportunity to display our Founder tags and offer assistance and advice to the new players we may get. Help them through the first instance, or maybe roll a new toon and help on the starting planets. If we give our new influx of players a good first impression, then they may want to sub, which can only help the game grow.

So please join me on F2P launch day and wear your Founder Tag!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will likely do just that, but rather than holding their hands I will introduce them to the exciting world of World PvP by leading an army against the opposing faction.

Because as well all know the only true way to be remembered forever is to be a great general. :D

Quick question, I just bought the digital deluxe edition online about a week ago and I have noticed people with titles. How do I know what my title is and how do I change it?

Thanks

Go to the character sheet and right next to your name there's a little arrow, it will open up your titles. You unlock various titles playing the games, doing certain things, and depending what alignment you are (Light and dark level 3 both get unique titles). Also in your character sheet you can toggle head gear on and off (for both you and companions), unify colors to your chestpiece (a great add in I might add), and turn dark side corruption on and off.

As for the original post I already try to help the young people. I don't keep my founder title on because it doesn't fit the character I'm playing (I like to rp with my characters though i'm not on an rp server).

Quick question, I just bought the digital deluxe edition online about a week ago and I have noticed people with titles. How do I know what my title is and how do I change it?

Thanks

Go to your character screen ©, above your character picture is a box with your name in it, there should be a little arrow thingie on the left of that that opens a drop-down with any titles you've earned - click on the one you want and you're good to go.:)

Edit - ninja'd :D

Edited by MoogleNut

Go to the character sheet and right next to your name there's a little arrow, it will open up your titles. You unlock various titles playing the games, doing certain things, and depending what alignment you are (Light and dark level 3 both get unique titles). Also in your character sheet you can toggle head gear on and off (for both you and companions), unify colors to your chestpiece (a great add in I might add), and turn dark side corruption on and off.

Go to your character screen ©, above your character picture is a box with your name in it, there should be a little arrow thingie on the left of that that opens a drop-down with any titles you've earned - click on the one you want and you're good to go.:)

Edit - ninja'd :D

Thanks to both of you. :)