Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Collectors edition and free to play.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Collectors edition and free to play.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

-Holmes's Avatar


-Holmes
11.14.2012 , 01:00 AM | #1
I've ordered a brand new collectors edition box from ebay, and it will get to Australia Nov 21 ~ Dec 1.

If I register my collectors edition AFTER free to play launches, will I still receive my cartel coins (I will remain subscribed even when F2P hits)

Thanks for a hasty reply.
Quote:
Australia has 7 out of the top 10 deadly snake species. We used to have all 10, but the spiders killed off 3 of them.

Cerimon's Avatar


Cerimon
11.14.2012 , 02:54 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings -Holmes,

If you will have a current subscription at the launch of F2P but do not yet have your Collectors Edition you will get all of the Coin Rewards apart from the 1000 Coins for having a Collectors Edition.

Please see the chart on this page which shows the various rewards.

You can also log into your account and click on 'Cartel Coins' to see how many you will receive at the launch of F2P.

Thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

-Holmes's Avatar


-Holmes
11.14.2012 , 03:35 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
Greetings -Holmes,

If you will have a current subscription at the launch of F2P but do not yet have your Collectors Edition you will get all of the Coin Rewards apart from the 1000 Coins for having a Collectors Edition.

Please see the chart on this page which shows the various rewards.

You can also log into your account and click on 'Cartel Coins' to see how many you will receive at the launch of F2P.

Thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic
However, if I apply a collectors edition key AFTER f2p launches, will I get my 1000 coins?
Quote:
Australia has 7 out of the top 10 deadly snake species. We used to have all 10, but the spiders killed off 3 of them.

Cerimon's Avatar


Cerimon
11.14.2012 , 04:50 AM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
-Holmes,

Yes you will

Thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

TheLexinator's Avatar


TheLexinator
02.08.2013 , 11:50 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
-Holmes,

Yes you will

Thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic
I just did this and do not have my Cartel coins.

I pre-ordered the CE and then my daughter was born. So the thing got moved and lost in the attic. My wife made me clean up a few days ago (yeah, that's how things work), and I found it.

Checked around and found your post that shows there was a point in applying the CE code now that the game is F2P. Based on that, I thought I would get the coins as a "bonus" reward. So instead of re-selling the game to try and at least get some of my $160 "investment" back, I decided to try it out.

I do not see any Cartel Coins. Please help.

TheLexinator's Avatar


TheLexinator
02.08.2013 , 03:55 PM | #6
Anyone? Anyone?
Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

TheLexinator's Avatar


TheLexinator
02.08.2013 , 09:03 PM | #7
Also now some if my CE items were not delivered... They dissapeared and I got a mail server error. Not the best way to start off my TOR career. Help!

OwenBrooks's Avatar


OwenBrooks
02.08.2013 , 09:14 PM | #8
Have you filled in the form here ? http://www.swtor.com/support/form

TheLexinator's Avatar


TheLexinator
02.09.2013 , 12:54 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
Have you filled in the form here ? http://www.swtor.com/support/form
I did, thanks.

How long does a response usually take? The few tickets I had with Turbine, Blizzard, and Funcom usually resulted in an answer in about 10 hours. Is it the same way here?

OwenBrooks's Avatar


OwenBrooks
02.09.2013 , 01:10 AM | #10
No idea to be honest, but at least you know it will get sorted as Cerimon has stated above that you are meant to have them.