Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

My taste of the novel Annihilation(SPOILER)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
My taste of the novel Annihilation(SPOILER)

Girdeux
11.15.2012 , 05:55 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Ausstig View Post
You are correct.

As much as would REALLY LOVE to I feel that it is a bad idea to read to much into one line, even if it is very odd.
No, his wrong. Lucas explained this already. The quote refers to when Darth Ruin the first sith lord and his empire rose up against the jedi and took control of the galaxy for a long period of time.

Slowpokeking
11.15.2012 , 05:58 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Girdeux View Post
No, his wrong. Lucas explained this already. Darth Ruin the first sith lord and his empire rose up against the jedi and took control of the galaxy for a long period of time.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Ruin

Girdeux
11.15.2012 , 05:59 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
I should point out that even though in the EU he isnt the first Sith. In the movie universe he is

Slowpokeking
11.15.2012 , 05:59 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
DK wrote a mediocre novel? I'm surprised.... I was also reeeeeeaaaaaally surprised that Jace Malcom was the father....
Well I want to see some Empire victory.

Slowpokeking
11.15.2012 , 06:02 PM | #15
I should point out that even though in the EU he isnt the first Sith. In the movie universe he is
Well no, there is a Bas-Relief of the Great Hyperspace War in Palpatine's office.

Girdeux
11.15.2012 , 06:05 PM | #16
Well no, there is a Bas-Relief of the Great Hyperspace War in Palpatine's office.
That isnt possible since its already explained by lucas and in the movie novels that the Sith didnt exist at that time.

Slowpokeking
11.15.2012 , 06:08 PM | #17
That isnt possible since its already explained by lucas and in the movie novels that the Sith didnt exist at that time.
You can see it in the movie.

Girdeux
11.15.2012 , 06:13 PM | #18
You can see it in the movie.
Yes you can, its never referenced in the movie what it is. It could be a depiction of any battle between Ruins empire and the jedi. Fans of the Pre-PT EU need to understand pretty much all the events in the books never happen according to the movie continuity.

Any sort of quote from the movies sure as hell doesnt reference anything to the EU.

Slowpokeking
11.15.2012 , 06:21 PM | #19
Yes you can, its never referenced in the movie what it is. It could be a depiction of any battle between Ruins empire and the jedi. Fans of the Pre-PT EU need to understand pretty much all the events in the books never happen according to the movie continuity.

Any sort of quote from the movies sure as hell doesnt reference anything to the EU.
The novel only showed Darth Maul thought the Sith came around 2000 years, it's not their entire history.

Girdeux
11.15.2012 , 06:26 PM | #20
The novel only showed Darth Maul thought the Sith came around 2000 years, it's not their entire history.
You need to reread the novel then. Its clearly stated Ruin is the first sith lord. And Lucas notes about him are canon above anything else anyway