Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PVP Shout outs!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

eavn
11.13.2012 , 09:01 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by jibboo View Post
Everyone who pvps. I love you all.

/sniff

we love you too....

i guess

eavn
11.13.2012 , 11:01 PM | #12
big shoutout to Dark Jesters, for putting up with ranked tonight

oh and props to zenod, massive pain to kill

Akuryu
11.14.2012 , 01:52 AM | #13
To Deebs- for buying the training dummy, so I would not have to.

To Claudia- for teaching me how to say "please don't smash my face" in Portuguese.

To Donna- for the free fashion advice you gave me while I was trying to kill you.

To Baron Deathmark- for clearing up any questions I had about Hutt anatomy.

To that guy who defended snow for the whole game- I don't remember your name, but you did the job nobody else wanted to do. Thanks.

To that guy who stayed stealthed in their endzone for the entire match- I don't remember your name, but we were down 5 to 0. You can come out of the endzone now. It was a nice thought, but your services there probably won't be required.

To Zuz- for having a short name with no weird characters. /whisper Zuz This is not the node you're looking for.

To Annarose- for showing me that cross-faction love can exist. I'll go light-side for you.

To Recruit Gear- for making me feel better about myself.

To Zarkun- I know what you did. I saw. If you don't want everyone else to know, you'll look the other way while I cap west...

To Churb- I somehow pulled myself into the fire while trying to kill you. How is that even possible?

To Lauraligh- I bet there is a datacron up there.

To SOA- tell me again about Korriban and how you ruled things.

To- Cannot Do That While Stunned.

To Akuryu- I PVP with this guy literally ALL the time. In fact, I've never won without him.

KyarraKyndheart
11.14.2012 , 07:23 AM | #14
Akuryu and Deebs - Tent kills - enough said!
Kyarra Kyndheart
Unconquered's Sassy Mistress
"Good girls are bad girls that never get caught."

adiwantinova
11.14.2012 , 08:01 AM | #15
Imps:

Sage'Optimus: Most dedicated sage hunter on the server? You will not play objectives if a healer is within 40m of you, all you see is Therese dying and a smile on your face, even if it takes you 5-6 minutes to do it.

Zuz: ^^^

Kiyara: You're impossible to kill. Dumb bubble shield/root push combo.

Skillex: I seriously hate your guts. But in a respectful kinda way. This year's "Hard on for a Healer" award goes to ... SKILLEX! :P

Whoever that BH is that always runs with Skillex. That guy makes me Hulk smash my keys.

Pub:

Eavn: Always nice to watch you unpack *** whippings on people.

Phalanx: Because he has a strong back, and often carries me. Never complains, just does what needs to be done.

Raa: Such a great healer. Love playing with this cat. Oh, and if you need a 27 hilt, armoring, mod, barrel, or enhancement... Look for him spamming in /trade or /general. Lawl.

Sampson: WB. Thanks for trying to kill me on Therese a few times in the WZ we played against each other in the other day. Was nice to feel the panic that I've heard so much about from others ... "OH SHHHHH... It's Sampson!"

Of course my ROTJ fellas.
ADI-WAN TINOVA
Adi-Wan, Sentinel | Theresee, Sage | Kahlvin, Guardian
The Shadowlands | <RotJ> | <Triumph>

dxyn
11.14.2012 , 09:24 AM | #16
To Dark Jesters - Love seeing Kyarra and Deebs and the rest on my side when I zone in. It gets painful when it is the other way around.

To Wanted - Still around since Thana Vesh. And still a thorn in my side even as an Imp instead of a Rep.

To the old Thana Vesh Republic groups - Like seeing Krath and Forrester and Hennessey and others from back in the day.

To WOOK - Don't hear much bragging or anything from your guild, but you are consistently well coordinated and tough whenever I see you.

To the Shifted PvP crew - Someday we'll last more than a few minutes in ranked. Someday.

To everyone else who may have seen me in the early days of the game - I was never a good PvP'er until this game. I learned a lot from the people back on TV when the game started and learned more since the queues have picked up after the merges. Thanks.

Kor
The d'Shan Legacy <Spatula City> The Shadowlands

Jar'ed - Gunslinger | Kor'ras - Commando | Kor'lan - Guardian

Xiahoufig
11.14.2012 , 10:08 AM | #17
Threads like these give me the warm and fuzzies and help remind me that not everyone who PvPs is a raving lunatic. Looks like I need to dust off my Operative and do some WZs when I get home. I was at rank 36 (having taken him from nothing about a week or two prior.) when I stopped playing back in August. I miss the the dull thud of a Hidden Strike knocking someone flat on their face.
The Valakut Legacy- The Shadowlands
Hessero 55 Operative (Concealment now and forever)
Ma'ssar'tau 35 Gunslinger (Boom baby)

Arkillon
11.14.2012 , 11:33 AM | #18
Zenod here.

props to people from resilience in ranked that had nice sportsmanship, especially k'rath who gave me a compliment instead of "you *********** suck"!

also, thanks to Ambien for the talks about our class/specs, it does help

BIG PROPS to Skillmatic, Legend, Cotton and some people from DJ (you know who you are) for the long conversations about ranked, pvp, leadership and group play.

props to Forrester for always defending that west node in Novare.

props to Visas, who idk but is an awesome shadow.

props to Sage for always being there when we need bad players in the team.

and to Openwide, for the help about pvp and helping me understand some things, too.

LoL-K-Noob
11.14.2012 , 01:19 PM | #19
To Physics / Infinite Darkness / Woops trash - Continue with your tears in /say they always give me a good laugh. U mad bro?

Skillex - The best player that has ever graced a MMO with his presence

Ibok - Keep jumping on your republic character and curse me out in whispers and leave every warzone Im in with you when you on your Imp

Calem - Best gunslinger on server

Morphin / Maege / Meme - All good maaaaan

WOOK - Fun rateds when people stay on and dont leave after every match

Deejah - Keep trying wittle mara one day youll bring me below 50% HP

Mancit - My favorite punching bag and free kill

Legend - Learn how to pull people in fire traps

Reginleif - Uh oh warzone looks bad /right click - leave warzone LOL nub

And the many other bads I forgot to list for there are many

eavn
11.14.2012 , 06:32 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by dxyn View Post
To Dark Jesters - Love seeing Kyarra and Deebs and the rest on my side when I zone in. It gets painful when it is the other way around.

To Wanted - Still around since Thana Vesh. And still a thorn in my side even as an Imp instead of a Rep.

To the old Thana Vesh Republic groups - Like seeing Krath and Forrester and Hennessey and others from back in the day.

To WOOK - Don't hear much bragging or anything from your guild, but you are consistently well coordinated and tough whenever I see you.

To the Shifted PvP crew - Someday we'll last more than a few minutes in ranked. Someday.

To everyone else who may have seen me in the early days of the game - I was never a good PvP'er until this game. I learned a lot from the people back on TV when the game started and learned more since the queues have picked up after the merges. Thanks.

Kor

Ah thana vesh, im getting good memories =)

my favorite of all will always be Loor camping people on the giant ice pillar in central on ilum.

many man-tears were shed in frustration