Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Satele Shan's age

Slowpokeking
11.12.2012 , 04:51 PM | #1
According to the Encyclopedia she was born in 3699 BBY, so she should be 57-58 in game time. She also looks around 50 in the game. But in Threat of Peace(around 10 years before the game story) her appearance and persona was not like someone who's 40, at most 25-30.

Also she had become the youngest individual to assume the position of the Jedi Order's Grand Master in 3643 BBY, but that also brought a plot hole, she should be 56 at time. Nomi was clearly younger than that when she became the Grand Master, she was at most 30 during the Great Sith War and 40 in the end of TotJ.

simplius
11.12.2012 , 04:57 PM | #2
she is hot, i would do her

satele, please come to my love nest under my bridge,,me love u big time

just follow the trail of dead jawas,,i have a BIG surpise for u

Andge
11.12.2012 , 05:00 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by simplius View Post

satele, please come to my love nest under my bridge,,me love u big time

just follow the trail of dead jawas,,i have a BIG surpise for u
Are you sure about that? She looks like this IRL; http://terrystuff.files.wordpress.co.../old-woman.jpg

simplius
11.12.2012 , 05:29 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Andge View Post
Are you sure about that? She looks like this IRL; http://terrystuff.files.wordpress.co.../old-woman.jpg
very funny,,we were talking about satele IN THE GAME,,and is that womans name satele shan too?

JediMarneus
11.12.2012 , 06:43 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by simplius View Post
I swear she only looks hot to me on the initial loading screen.

Slowpokeking
11.12.2012 , 06:48 PM | #6
She looks good in her age while she totally could use a Force Mask.

But that's not I'm talking about.

Hyde_v
11.12.2012 , 08:55 PM | #7
Interesting. She doesn't look fifty to me.
"And they probably redesigned the whole sickbay too. I know engineers. They love to change things." -Dr. McCoy, ST:TMP

Darth_Vicente
11.12.2012 , 09:08 PM | #8
She's 59, according to the SWTOR Encyclopedia. No math required, it specifically says "Age: 59".
Grand Lord of The Sovereign Aeons Server: Ebon Hawk
The Kinslayer Legacy
Darth Nšeblis | Darth Lanfear| Lord Ra'hvin| Cipher Agent Aludra| Ziare, Imperial Loyalist|Apprentice Telv'isa'sdra|Apprentice Gwynofar|Master Lews-Therin

Slowpokeking
11.12.2012 , 09:44 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Vicente View Post
She's 59, according to the SWTOR Encyclopedia. No math required, it specifically says "Age: 59".
She looks really good in her age then, but her characterization and appearance in ToP comic is still weird if she's close to 50 at that time. Also Nomi was younger than her when she became the Grand Master.

OldVengeance
11.12.2012 , 10:14 PM | #10
I think Jedi sort of have the ability to slow the aging process slightly. Or at least they all tend to look slightly younger than they are. I think Qui-Gon Jinn was supposed to be 60 and Dooku was almost 100.