Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Top 5 Things You Would Like to See in SWToR

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Top 5 Things You Would Like to See in SWToR

seatown
11.21.2012 , 01:15 PM | #41
#1. Free roam 3-axis space content

#2. Meaningful world pvp

#3. Barbershops and more customization options

#4. Mini-games with leaderboards. Swoop/pod racing, pazaak, dueling ring.

#5. Appearance Tab

Saschika
11.21.2012 , 03:07 PM | #42
Dual specialization
MMO's have long suffered from "Looking for tank and healer for X instance" one way to combat this is to allow for people to have both of their advanced classes.

Vehicle pvp, it would be awesome to pilot an AT-AT or other famous star wars vehicles. and i don't mean, protect the AT-AT type scenario, i mean actually piloting one.

Acrobatics and more stylized combat animations.

More character customization, haircuts etc.

Bionic_smile
11.21.2012 , 03:41 PM | #43
1. Enhanced Faction v Faction PVP Enchance world pvp rewards, Let me try and raid the other factions fleet, maybe a world pvp planet/ zone where we compete for objectives capture/hold with benefits. Take it further and let a few AT-AT or gun turrents get player controled.

2. Further Character Customization All sorts of new armors let me show skin, so let me have tattoos on more then my face. This should be race / legacy unlock specific so my cyborg can have a luke arm, Rattaki has dark body tattoos, them foolish green dudes get diamonds up their sleeves. Barber Shop for changing hair styles. Add a few more hairstlyes. Let light affinity adjust your appearence for blue/ glowing eyes. Let me buy dyes for armor and weapons.

3. Promote Guilds Guild Fleet Ship base, Guild vendor with ulockables via guild achievement. Say guild is ranked up so now they can buy blue/purple cored stones, guild mounts, ect.

4. Identify Space Combat as a Mini-Game or re-Vamp it Either let me actually feel sucess or failure with reward and loss by going after my opposing faction... or call it like it is.

5. Expand Mounts Set me up a racetrack even if it isnt as cool as little Skywalkers, where I can compete for prizes. Maybe this is a new persudo pvp zone. Let me add mods to my mount like paintjobs and fuzzy dice. Give me a damn mount that is alive. Adding legs cant possibly be that difficult, and if for some reason im wrong then fine it can fly. With so many species I must be able to sit on one. Hell if you can give me a dune buggy that is on the ground and doesnt hover I'd be happy.

AshleyCorbell
11.21.2012 , 03:48 PM | #44
Only got 3 but;

Open space.. None of this on rails *****.

More/better open PVP.

More open planets.

AlbertMcKay
11.21.2012 , 04:41 PM | #45
1) Multiplayer cooperative space combat.
- 1a) Overhaul space combat so that Republic and Imperial missions are the same battles, just different sides. Not necessarily PvP but see the mission from both sides. Right now Balosar Outpost is the exact same mission as Cartel Listening Station; same with Pakuuni Defense and Skaross Fortification. I'd love to see Balosar Outpost be the Republic assault (unchanged) and the Imperial defense, effectively replacing Skaross Fortification with an Imperial-perspective Balosar Outpost. Similarly, the Cartel Listening Station would remain unchanged for the Imperials and a Republic-centric version would replace the Pakuuni defense.

2) City of Heroes/Champions Online style character customization. I'd be much happier designing my character's appearance at character creation and having it be consistent throughout the game.

Haggardbr
11.21.2012 , 05:02 PM | #46
1 - To actually be able to fly to a planet and land in its space port;

2 - While actually travelling from planet to planet, if you pass by / through a zone of space battle, you would be offered the choice to do it;

3 - To be able to choose in which side you want to fight for the galaxy according to your light / dark levels. Depending on the level, a pop up would appear offering you the possibility to change sides (this specially for the Imperial Agents according to what happens in their chapter 2);

4 - To be able to choose the type of guns you want to use according to your personal preferencies (like a BH to be able to use a blaster rifle and a smuggler a sniper rifle);

5 - Night & day & rain cicles (sand storms on Tattooine / Snow storms on Hoth) with full functioning city lights and stuff.

This is what I can think now, but sometimes I think about a lot more options.
Sarah'kerrígan Jhom Kérrigan Jhota
Suarel

BlueIndigo
11.22.2012 , 09:00 AM | #47
1) The ability to transfer my characters from one server to another. We're still waiting, Bioware! Why did you load the servers up with FTP customers and NOT give your PAYING customers the opportunity to transfer to the server of their choice FIRST? It makes no sense as a business model.
2) Paid transfers.
3) Paid transfers.
4) Paid transfers.
5) PAID TRANSFERS!

Arete and many others,
Servers: Jedi Covenant and Ebon Hawk

BarneyBash
11.22.2012 , 12:09 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by BlueIndigo View Post
1) The ability to transfer my characters from one server to another. We're still waiting, Bioware! Why did you load the servers up with FTP customers and NOT give your PAYING customers the opportunity to transfer to the server of their choice FIRST? It makes no sense as a business model.
2) Paid transfers.
3) Paid transfers.
4) Paid transfers.
5) PAID TRANSFERS!

Arete and many others,
Servers: Jedi Covenant and Ebon Hawk
So what your saying is you want paid transfers?
~trololol~

sandmanusd
11.22.2012 , 09:31 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post

5. Barbershop for post creation alteration!
This for all 5