Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which items from the gambling boxes are you most interested in...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Which items from the gambling boxes are you most interested in...

Alec_Fortescue
11.12.2012 , 04:06 PM | #21
Ziost's guardian lightsaber, Revan's armor and Conservator's armor.
Atris' robes are great. But how about letting players wear the robes that are already in the game but not accessible to them?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

maxetius
11.12.2012 , 04:09 PM | #22
Nothing until Revan's armor is confirmed when someone gets it. I plan on saving my CCs until then.

Finishing Act 3 with the Jedi Knight wearing Revan's armor... no spoilers, but for those who know, how epic would that be...

Andryah
11.12.2012 , 04:11 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Ilayas View Post
I'm a subscriber so I'll get "free" coins every month, might as well spend them on something and if I get something I don't like I can sell it on the GTN. Probably for a lot of credits and hey who doesn't like credits?

I would really like a monkey lizard pet.
Yeah... same here. I want the monkey lizard pet. And I do intend to convert my free coins into items to sell on the GTN. It pushes goods into the market that others want but won't buy packs to get, and it earns nice credits, so it's a win win.

But if I get one of the new fancy sniper rifles or blasters... I'ma be really tempted to keem them.
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

Bottcobco
11.12.2012 , 04:22 PM | #24
I'm most interested in using my CC to move my toons from the dead Oceanic servers over to the Harbinger. Really hope they allow transfers with CCs.

GarrickBlackSun
11.12.2012 , 04:28 PM | #25
Sith Command Throne Speeder
Glowing Eyes
Pink Purple Crystal
Nhillus Mask
Revan Mantle
Max-Tac Precision Sniper Rifle (for HK51)
Malgus and Satele Hologram Trainer

Andryah
11.12.2012 , 04:32 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by GarrickBlackSun View Post
Sith Command Throne Speeder
Glowing Eyes
Pink Purple Crystal
Nhillus Mask
Revan Mantle
Max-Tac Precision Sniper Rifle (for HK51)
Malgus and Satele Hologram Trainer
Ambitious goals.. hehe...
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

Lostpenguins
11.12.2012 , 05:07 PM | #27
Saber looks the best, to me. All hilts look the same from far away so it's nice to see different effects on the sabers besides the color.

LukeSaberRattler
11.12.2012 , 05:08 PM | #28
Next question how much is everyone willing to pay for these on the GTN? It can vary by server and on The Harbinger I can only imagine how much the throne will be selling for!

I would love one of the new sabers or weapons with the sights! The holo trainers would be great too as you match that with the mail/repair droids and you can stay out in the field forever!
The Harbinger
Skabiin lvl 55 DPS Juggernaut -- Skaviin lvl 50 DPS Guardian -- Kappo lvl 55 DPS Sniper -- Verucaa'Salt lvl 47 Tank Vangaurd -- Snozzberry lvl 44 DPS Gunslinger -- Vermicious'knid lvl 45 Tank Shadow -- Viizla lvl 37 DPS Mercenary -- Okiira lvl 37 DPS Sentinel

LordArtemis
11.12.2012 , 05:36 PM | #29
I'm pretty interested in that item that is the invisible chest piece. I would love to create a Darth Sion kind of look for a few characters.

My sith warrior, an actual sith, large body style, I had him running around on Korriban with a bare chest. It was a great look IMO.

JohnRoy
11.12.2012 , 06:29 PM | #30
The conservator's upper body pack that gives me the only hood down Jedi robe in the game is all I want out of Space Vegas.
Watch my recent Conan appearance here:

http://thecomicscomic.com/2012/02/07...-people-songs/