Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which items from the gambling boxes are you most interested in...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Which items from the gambling boxes are you most interested in...

monkgryphon
11.11.2012 , 11:35 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Ilayas View Post
might as well spend them on something and if I get something I don't like I can sell it on the GTN.
Forgot about that... then I probably will just buy them to sell the contents.

nateslice
11.11.2012 , 11:36 PM | #12
I'm interested in that invisible modded chestpiece. It'd look nice on my body type 3 female Sage; I'd like to put something on her that shows off her arms and midriff, and her undershirt is the only thing I've seen so far on Republic side that fits that description.

Chiltonium
11.11.2012 , 11:38 PM | #13
I really like the rifle with the lazer sight, but at the same time its so plain and small

I wish I could just put a lazer sight on the rifle I got on Taris, that is the best looking rifle in game for IA imo
Leathality Operative and Hatred (Madness) Assassin for 5 years running.

My referral link for those who'd like some free sub time!
http://www.swtor.com/r/mlytxl

JekRendar
11.11.2012 , 11:39 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by nateslice View Post
I'm interested in that invisible modded chestpiece. It'd look nice on my body type 3 female Sage; I'd like to put something on her that shows off her arms and midriff, and her undershirt is the only thing I've seen so far on Republic side that fits that description.
What about the dancer top?
Star Wars Galaxies (Starsider): June 27, 2003 - December 15, 2011

nateslice
11.11.2012 , 11:42 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by JekRendar View Post
What about the dancer top?
That might be a possibility, but I don't think I have access to it. There's also the slave girl outfit, but that's a little too skimpy, I think. I have one on my Sorcerer just because it looks really nice with her red skin.

MorgothQuick
11.11.2012 , 11:44 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Talliara View Post
Only really interested in the Overlord’s Command Throne.

If I don't get one from a few packs then I'll pick one up off the GTN (guessing they'll sell for silly prices at first, so may hold off for a few weeks though).
Yeah the throne is probably the best item, apart from Nihilus mask and the glowing eyes (hopefully this will be a permanent item with a use).

Shatterheart
11.11.2012 , 11:51 PM | #17
The monkey lizard pet like Jabba had is kinda awesome. As is the invisible shirt. The rest I will probably sell.

errant_knight
11.11.2012 , 11:57 PM | #18
I don't care if they have gambling boxes or not. They're giving away the most important part of the game for free, so whatever it takes to make money is ok by me. I'm fine with my subscription and items I can get in game. That being said, I'm buying the heck of of social armor, particularly for my jedi (poor fashionless bastards) and Lord Scourge, (who really deserves to look like a sith.)

JediMarneus
11.12.2012 , 12:14 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by errant_knight View Post
I don't care if they have gambling boxes or not. They're giving away the most important part of the game for free, so whatever it takes to make money is ok by me. I'm fine with my subscription and items I can get in game. That being said, I'm buying the heck of of social armor, particularly for my jedi (poor fashionless bastards) and Lord Scourge, (who really deserves to look like a sith.)
Which armor would you get for that? From the preview icons alone, none of the armor (save maybe Dire Warmaster) looks like it would fit on Scourge.
Still, I think I'll wait more for a Malgus/Vader-esque outfit, something that resembles his original level 39 greens. Those are still the best looking ones.

ladyalchemist
11.12.2012 , 04:03 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
I'm a subscriber too, and as such will also be getting the coins...but I refuse...utterly refuse to buy those damn lottaries. I played another game where boxes like that exist and its just sad seeing kids (and adults for that matter) fritter away money on the hope of something good, when the odds are sooo poor of getting anything remotely good, I just see no point.) I have no issue with spending money, but I want a sure thing for my money.

I will likely spend on a sure thing, like that very monkey lizard pet you mentioned lol. I've been wanting one of those since launch, lol.
This! I watched a couple vids that people on the test server made about the cartel market. After watching a guy buy 20 of these boxes without even one decent thing dropping in them, I reached my decision pretty easily.