Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which items from the gambling boxes are you most interested in...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Which items from the gambling boxes are you most interested in...

TheSeventhJedi
11.11.2012 , 07:34 PM | #1
....and what kind of credits would you be willing to pay to skip the gamble?

I want this bad boy: http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/...aber_thumb.jpg
I think it'd look pretty awesome with my purple saber. With all the free coins I'm getting though, I'm sure I can get something that someone would be willing to trade for it, so I don't know if I'll want to splurge the credits.

What are you most excited for? What do you think will be the most popular/hardest to get?
Click for free things, please:

http://www.swtor.com/r/GlscnB

(It's a referral link - whether you're a new or returning member,
you'll get all sorts of goodies!)

monkgryphon
11.11.2012 , 07:49 PM | #2
I probably will only buy one pack, because I don't really care to get a bunch of duplicates.

lornalove
11.11.2012 , 07:58 PM | #3
I'm really interested in the guns with laser sights.

Shingara
11.11.2012 , 08:17 PM | #4
credit packs inside the crime lords packs.
Health Warning - Thread May Contain Nuts.
First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to all game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge. http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20120731

Lunafox
11.11.2012 , 10:03 PM | #5
None. Lottary boxes are a scam and rip off. They can keep them.

Ilayas
11.11.2012 , 10:08 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
None. Lottary boxes are a scam and rip off. They can keep them.
I'm a subscriber so I'll get "free" coins every month, might as well spend them on something and if I get something I don't like I can sell it on the GTN. Probably for a lot of credits and hey who doesn't like credits?

I would really like a monkey lizard pet.
◚◚◚◚◚◚ịịịịị▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Imperial Entanglements: A SWTOR Parody Web Comic

GuillimanT
11.11.2012 , 11:11 PM | #7
White Crystal

Lunafox
11.11.2012 , 11:20 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Ilayas View Post
I'm a subscriber so I'll get "free" coins every month, might as well spend them on something and if I get something I don't like I can sell it on the GTN. Probably for a lot of credits and hey who doesn't like credits?

I would really like a monkey lizard pet.
I'm a subscriber too, and as such will also be getting the coins...but I refuse...utterly refuse to buy those damn lottaries. I played another game where boxes like that exist and its just sad seeing kids (and adults for that matter) fritter away money on the hope of something good, when the odds are sooo poor of getting anything remotely good, I just see no point.) I have no issue with spending money, but I want a sure thing for my money.

I will likely spend on a sure thing, like that very monkey lizard pet you mentioned lol. I've been wanting one of those since launch, lol.

Talliara
11.11.2012 , 11:26 PM | #9
Only really interested in the Overlord’s Command Throne.

If I don't get one from a few packs then I'll pick one up off the GTN (guessing they'll sell for silly prices at first, so may hold off for a few weeks though).

JediMarneus
11.11.2012 , 11:35 PM | #10
Just a few things.
The Throne
White saber crystal
Darth Nihilus' Mask
Darth Malgus/Satele Shan holotrainer

I'm also hoping that there's more of those sabers who take the color crystal and match the color on their hilt. If there's a Punisher/Battlemaster hilt with that property, I'll be all over it.