Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

List of Super Rare items on the Cartel Market

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
List of Super Rare items on the Cartel Market

lornalove
11.11.2012 , 07:53 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Breger View Post
If they do put Revan's armor in the game at some point (which it seems as if they will), they better make the female model the same as the male one. Don't show the midriff, please! I want to see the ornate "belt"-thingie, as it looks great.
I was happy when I crafted the Traditional Demicot Vestments (or something similar, I can't recall right now), and saw it was basically Revan's armor but in grey/light-blue. Then I put it on, saw it was beautiful. Then I put it on Jaesa. Suddenly I could see her stomach. I took it off and used it myself.

So I hope they won't do that with Revan's armor. It's sad that all the models that use a similar texture does that (even the new red one in the Cartel Market, Investigator's Armor) when put on a female. I'd love to see that ornate midriff-part.

Also, on topic, good to make a list! Good move.
My favorite Jedi armor (Aspiring Knight's Vest) does the same thing. The original version looks perfect to me, and then you put in on a female and suddenly the midriff , the undershirt, and the sleeves are gone. It changes the look completely, and it's really disappointing.

goodnamebro
11.11.2012 , 07:59 PM | #22
They should make a "magic" headgear item thats invisible and hides your hood, i think that would be a hugely popular seller, so many would be interested and EA can rake in the $$$, win/win.

On the ppposition side, im looking at whats available potentially and seems 10x more than the same duplicates from test server vids.

orpheus
11.11.2012 , 08:21 PM | #23

Orlesian
11.11.2012 , 08:52 PM | #24
Indeed. It is probably a Makeb unlock, but I really hope that it is new story chapters, but probably not...
❤ Please make Talos Drellik a romance option for female Inquisitors ❤
Red Eclipse

bahdasz
11.11.2012 , 08:58 PM | #25
OMG I hate that poorly constructed site! How useless! Did you people ever hear of a frigging screenshot? I could care less how friggin rare it is if I don't know if it looks like crap or not. Gee, thanks.

Seriously

Sohaim
11.11.2012 , 09:33 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by bahdasz View Post
OMG I hate that poorly constructed site! How useless! Did you people ever hear of a frigging screenshot? I could care less how friggin rare it is if I don't know if it looks like crap or not. Gee, thanks.

Seriously
i thought it was datamined, so in other words they just found it in the code, i am pretty sure it is in the game but just out of hands, unless they can emulate a server and create things as GM, how will they get Screenshots?(before we can get it in game of course)

Revanchis
11.11.2012 , 09:57 PM | #27
There needs to be more KotOR items. Just everything and anything related to KotOR.

AshlaBoga
11.12.2012 , 02:37 AM | #28
Revan's Mask isn't in the Shop
Identical Colour Revan's Robes aren't in the Shop (the Shop ones are red, his are not)

As an Inquisitor I've been running around with light-blue Revan robes for months, so a Red version is merely something for my Pubs/Medium/Heavy characters.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Ellipsys
11.12.2012 , 03:33 AM | #29
If they want to include this stuff, fine. However, I really think the entire community, previous subscribers, returning subscribers etc... needs to push to ensure every single one of these items is available through another (reasonable) method in-game, for subscribers. Drop from Flashpoints and Operations, Crafted, Quested, purchased for in-game Credits (directly, not dependent on someone taking it to auction) etc...

It is completely insane for those subscribed and paying a monthly fee to have to pay on top of that for a chance at these items. That is exactly what everyone was so afraid of with SWTOR going F2P; Subscribers, who used to get access to the entire assortment of in-game content for the price of their subscription, now get less for their same investment. Its bad enough that, when one of the key criticisms that led to people leaving SWTOR was cut corners and lack of frequent updates with new content, that dev time is going to creating items that are gated behind yet another paywall even after one has subscribed, but it is even worse if many of these are only available through a ridiculous lottery system where you're paying just to have a slim chance at them!

Its all well good if these items are to be sold to those on the Free plans, but for Subscribers? Unacceptable.

GnatB
11.12.2012 , 03:54 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Ellipsys View Post
If they want to include this stuff, fine. However, I really think the entire community, previous subscribers, returning subscribers etc... needs to push to ensure every single one of these items is available through another (reasonable) method in-game, for subscribers. Drop from Flashpoints and Operations, Crafted, Quested, purchased for in-game Credits (directly, not dependent on someone taking it to auction) etc...

It is completely insane for those subscribed and paying a monthly fee to have to pay on top of that for a chance at these items.
Subscribers get at least 500 coins/mo (more apparently with multi-month subs), which is at least 1 pack/mo. So you don't have to pay on top of your subscription for a chance at these. You get a chance automatically. (or can spend the coins on something worthwhile)