Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

List of Super Rare items on the Cartel Market

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
List of Super Rare items on the Cartel Market

Breger
11.11.2012 , 04:03 PM | #11
If they do put Revan's armor in the game at some point (which it seems as if they will), they better make the female model the same as the male one. Don't show the midriff, please! I want to see the ornate "belt"-thingie, as it looks great.
I was happy when I crafted the Traditional Demicot Vestments (or something similar, I can't recall right now), and saw it was basically Revan's armor but in grey/light-blue. Then I put it on, saw it was beautiful. Then I put it on Jaesa. Suddenly I could see her stomach. I took it off and used it myself.

So I hope they won't do that with Revan's armor. It's sad that all the models that use a similar texture does that (even the new red one in the Cartel Market, Investigator's Armor) when put on a female. I'd love to see that ornate midriff-part.

Also, on topic, good to make a list! Good move.
Standard signature, with no creative effort on my part.

OwnzYou
11.11.2012 , 04:32 PM | #12
No item based shout outs to Darth Malak or Darth Sion? Sad day. Sion was ******, I liked him 100x more than Nihilis. That cracked skin was straight boss

Sohaim
11.11.2012 , 04:48 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
They said that the QUESTS for legendary weapons are being worked on.
i hope that means that we will be able to get those things in a quest, because i really will not spend a cent on the market, and i doubt that with the monthly coins you will be able to get one, and i am really tired of the "buy off the GTN" thing, this is supposed to be a Story based MMO, give us those pieces from epic and hard quests, everyone wants revans set, i respect those who wants to gamble, but please respect us that also wants this kind of stuff to be in actual quest lines, or drops in OPS, not just a rare item in a gamblimg pack.

Sohaim
11.11.2012 , 04:50 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by OwnzYou View Post
No item based shout outs to Darth Malak or Darth Sion? Sad day. Sion was ******, I liked him 100x more than Nihilis. That cracked skin was straight boss
you mean u want a chest that makes your skin looks cracked? thats not a bad ideia, but besides that sion only used pants and boots xD.

grombrinda
11.11.2012 , 05:31 PM | #15
Alright White Crystals!!!
Ima buy em all!!!!
We didn't start the Star Wars,They were already fightin' em,since George was writing them!!

Chaori
11.11.2012 , 05:54 PM | #16
You forgot Title: Cartel Collector.

Have it on my PTS toon if you need a screenshot

Mikro
11.11.2012 , 06:17 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Chaori View Post
You forgot Title: Cartel Collector.

Have it on my PTS toon if you need a screenshot
That is actually one of the Rare items. I have found those too but there are over 150 of them so I wanted to figure out a way to show them in a more rational way...

You can actually see every item related to the Cartel Market at http://www.swtor-spy.com/item-db2/Cartel_Market_Items/

There are over 400 items there. Some of them are just unlock items you get when you purchase something on the Market. Others are Rares and Super rares that drop from Cartel Packs. Some are not even active yet.
SWTOR Database
www.swtor-spy.com

Living The Old Republic

DarthBuckets
11.11.2012 , 06:52 PM | #18
Thanks for the list.

Are there strings in the datamining that say whether or something is super rare (vs rare)? If not, what are you going by?

maximumdamages
11.11.2012 , 07:02 PM | #19
Looks like the white crystals are coming back?

Mikro
11.11.2012 , 07:19 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthBuckets View Post
Thanks for the list.

Are there strings in the datamining that say whether or something is super rare (vs rare)? If not, what are you going by?
yes
5char
SWTOR Database
www.swtor-spy.com

Living The Old Republic