Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bounty Hunter Story Question *Spoiler*

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter Story Question *Spoiler*

FontusSW
11.10.2012 , 08:51 PM | #1
I've recently finished the 1-50 story of my Bounty Hunter.
One part specifically stands out in my mind like a sore thumb...

Spoiler

s_w_sanders
11.10.2012 , 10:18 PM | #2
I can't remember that happening but I remember resisting a jedi mind trick. I don't remember the story too well because I finished it about 2 months ago. It's a really good story too.

erichough
11.11.2012 , 01:45 AM | #3
Its a fairly standard in the star wars universe for 'strong' minded people to be able to resist force persuasion, even if they are not force sensitive themselves. Since you are the 'hero' of your own story it stands to reason that you would be able to resist most force suggestions.

lokdron
11.11.2012 , 06:23 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by erichough View Post
Its a fairly standard in the star wars universe for 'strong' minded people to be able to resist force persuasion, even if they are not force sensitive themselves. Since you are the 'hero' of your own story it stands to reason that you would be able to resist most force suggestions.
Apart from that "special" group on belsavis tried to talk smack it.... did not end well lol. They owned me.
You have seen it, you have felt it within you as you have traveled with me. The growing anger, the rage, and the power it brings. Yet the power does not build without struggle. Through small cruelties greater ones are born. Kriea/Darth Traya
Dark side eye topic make your voice heard if you want canon movie sith eyes!

grallmate
11.11.2012 , 07:17 PM | #5
I remember at the end of Chapter 1 a Jedi tried to mind trick me and I told him I could wave my hand around too.
The Kae-Sare Legacy - The Harbinger
<Vindication> <Retribution>

Gralleh Grall'eh Khyar
Gralleh's Guide to Guardian Tanking [UPDATED for 2.0]

KcirSirrah
11.12.2012 , 10:26 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by grallmate View Post
I remember at the end of Chapter 1 a Jedi tried to mind trick me and I told him I could wave my hand around too.
I remember that part of my story. I laughed my butt off when I said that to the Jedi.
Charcters lvl 50-55: Clectama (55 Oper.) Purpledeath (55 Merc.), Jystri (55 Sorc), Encumer (55 Com), Seventhhammer (55 Jug)