Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2200 parse as Carnage

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
2200 parse as Carnage

marshmallow
11.05.2012 , 08:22 PM | #1
http://www.torparse.com/a/44155/time...417/1352254738

2200 parse as carnage, thought I would share it all with you..

used 2 rakata attack adrenals one bt and had armor pen up for this one, because my merc friend was on the dummy w/me

edit:
http://www.torparse.com/a/46387/time...307/1352593602

link to a 2140 parse w/o arp
2 adrenals and one bt used as usual

edit2:
lol now i just got 2150 w/o armor pen..

http://www.torparse.com/a/46393/23

do the math on taking it out of combat, it wont let me edit the parse to take that out.. same set up as the last one
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

Freezoide
11.06.2012 , 11:17 AM | #2
Despite the fact the dps on average is quite nice, I consider a 2200 parse as one without adrenal, no other class dude bringing on a Arp buff, 5 minutes long, 1 inspiration and without editing out the non combat / out of combat stuff.
Also the number which is turning up for following the link is 2193.6 and 2193.6 < 2200.

Despite all those silly details, its good and nice to see that there are those driven to go for their max tuned parse ^^, you got your stats in order ^^ Gratz
"Thou shall parse or thou shall not pass.."

Dire
11.06.2012 , 05:50 PM | #3
wow... the people in here are rough eh marshmellow. Lots of obvious jealousy. Low self confidence is a plague it seems.

Marsh .. good dps man. Well done.
Characters: Dire / Direforce Legacy Name: Immortal
2.0 Vengeance PvP! Episode 1: The Civil War: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk8eNESEwaU

sankalp
11.06.2012 , 06:17 PM | #4
And I thought it would be a raid parse.

BlznSmri
11.06.2012 , 07:53 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Freezoide View Post
Despite the fact the dps on average is quite nice, I consider a 2200 parse as one without adrenal, no other class dude bringing on a Arp buff, 5 minutes long, 1 inspiration and without editing out the non combat / out of combat stuff.
Also the number which is turning up for following the link is 2193.6 and 2193.6 < 2200.
That's really *********** nit-picky...
APOSTATES
Website | Recruitment | About Us
Jokerseven - Shadow | Ce'lia - Sentinel
Sentinel PvE Basics/ Marauder PvE Basics

marshmallow
11.07.2012 , 12:23 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Freezoide View Post

Despite all those silly details, its good and nice to see that there are those driven to go for their max tuned parse ^^, you got your stats in order ^^ Gratz
Erm okay so why is editing out the waiting to get out of combat bad? Its more realistic to a raid setting. I agree with the Arp thing, I will try and get this same number w/o armor pen. The rest is just really picky and a little bit ridiculous.
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

marshmallow
11.07.2012 , 12:23 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Dire View Post
wow... the people in here are rough eh marshmellow. Lots of obvious jealousy. Low self confidence is a plague it seems.

Marsh .. good dps man. Well done.
thank you
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

marshmallow
11.07.2012 , 12:26 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by sankalp View Post
And I thought it would be a raid parse.
Show me your 2200 parse on the dummy
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

AshlaBoga
11.07.2012 , 03:44 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
http://www.torparse.com/a/44155/time...417/1352254738

2200 parse as carnage, thought I would share it all with you..

used 2 rakata attack adrenals one bt and had armor pen up for this one, because my merc friend was on the dummy w/me
"Impressive. Most impressive."

Actually, that's a high enough dps that I'd like to pick your brain.

What do your skill trees, stats/gear look like?

My Ops group has 2 mara's and if we could get both of them closer to your numbers I'd be feeling a lot more confident about Nightmare EC.

P.S: Ignore the haters, as I always say "bads going to hate."
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

Omophorus
11.07.2012 , 09:19 AM | #10
How many different threads are you going to post in (or start) to show off your parse results?

This is at least 3, which is about 2 too many.

Congratulations, you're a competent and geared player.

Now do something useful like discuss specific tweaks to gear, playstyle, or priority queue that helped you achieve those results, and stop waving the numbers all over the place to make sure everyone sees them and compliments you on being better than they are.