Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can you turn Kira Carsen to the darkside?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Can you turn Kira Carsen to the darkside?

RainbowDaaash
12.19.2011 , 10:46 PM | #1
i heard there was some way to make her become part of the darkside if you have darkside points at a certain point or something. any ideas?

RainbowDaaash
12.19.2011 , 11:21 PM | #2
bump.

Helig
12.20.2011 , 02:00 AM | #3
I don't think so. I believe whatever companions can be changed, are changed when you acquire them (Sith Warrior's Jaesa, for example). And I think it would be out of character for Kira to fall to the Dark Side. She just doesn't seem the type of person. Impatient, sometimes impulsive, but not evil enough to go all the way.

But yeah, more corruptable\redeemable companions would make ToR at least 20% cooler.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

Jimbosl
04.19.2014 , 05:28 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Helig View Post
I don't think so. I believe whatever companions can be changed, are changed when you acquire them (Sith Warrior's Jaesa, for example). And I think it would be out of character for Kira to fall to the Dark Side. She just doesn't seem the type of person. Impatient, sometimes impulsive, but not evil enough to go all the way.

But yeah, more corruptable\redeemable companions would make ToR at least 20% cooler.
YES! they need to make more corruptable companions....right now thats the reason im not going to sub anymore or maybe not even play. I already played through as a sith warrior and it was great how much you could influence Jaesa but if it ends there im done because im in it for the story so if i cant turn a companion to the DS and romance them as a dark jedi then i dont see the point.....choices are out the window if thats how its going to be. I know i could just make light side choices to romance her but i will NEVER be a light side jedi i always liked the sith and fallen jedi because to me regular do as your told jedi are just plain boring.

Atamasama
04.20.2014 , 12:43 PM | #5
I agree there should be more ways to influence companions. That was one of the strengths of the KotOR games, that you could influence companions to go light/dark side through your actions and interactions. It would make the game much richer to have the same dynamic here.
⋐‖║╿╿╿╿▀▀‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾)

Halinalle
04.21.2014 , 10:07 AM | #6
Unfortunately not possible.

Only thing you can get from Kira as DS JK is

Spoiler

Lopine
09.30.2016 , 03:46 AM | #7
The only companion you can turn to the dark side that i know of is Jaesa Willsaam the Sith Warriors companion. You can decide if she's to be light or dark. Not sure if Nadia Grell can be turned to the dark side or not.

therecanonlybeon
09.30.2016 , 04:16 AM | #8
sadly no, but she isint "perfect" jedi herself if you know what i mean
Cake is a lie, there is only a pie. Through pie i gain fat. Through fat i gain weight. Through weight i gain width. Through width my chains are broken.
Through my ref link you gain 7 days subscription and lesser inflation on the server

SteveTheCynic
09.30.2016 , 06:38 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Lopine View Post
The only companion you can turn to the dark side that i know of is Jaesa Willsaam the Sith Warriors companion. You can decide if she's to be light or dark. Not sure if Nadia Grell can be turned to the dark side or not.
Spoiler
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!

Tsetso
09.30.2016 , 06:44 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
Spoiler
Spoiler