Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Information Request: Crashing to Desktop

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Information Request: Crashing to Desktop
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TalonBenhart
01.30.2013 , 07:11 PM | #901
keep in mind everyone that even your "cable" uses satelite. same goes for the people providing you this game. so weather DOES affect it.

PadawanAnikin
01.30.2013 , 07:13 PM | #902
thats the mood im in now thanks bio/ea keep up the great work of loseing all ur subscribers.

Kubre
01.30.2013 , 07:14 PM | #903
Been having Problems all evening constantly getting kicked out, I get in, try to move and am in game probably less than 2 minutes

I do have Comcast but have had no other issues considering I have to use their internet and phone (at the same time mind you) 8.5 hours a day for my Job.

C'mon Bioware quit dropping the ball

EezoHoney
01.30.2013 , 07:18 PM | #904
Uggg this feels like busy work, there are postings from people on all the servers from all over. You know how when you go to the Doctor, they move you from the big waiting room to the little one to give you a false sense of progress? Yeah... that's what this feels like.

Saladandria
01.30.2013 , 07:20 PM | #905
1- Jedi Convenant
2- Dalamor
3-Random, Very Frequent
4-Moving or battling speeds up crashing
5-
Spoiler

6-
Spoiler

7-Crashes to desktop or in some cases to a load screen were it sits before fully crashing to desktop

dblod
01.30.2013 , 07:28 PM | #906
1- the shadowlands
2- Razsaw, Keiidan
3-Random, Very Frequent
4-Nothing in particular
5-
Spoiler
Spoiler

6-
Spoiler
Spoiler

7- Always Log me out

Xugar
01.30.2013 , 07:37 PM | #907
L'exz ( all my toons )
prophecy of the five
started to do the crash today every 2-5 min of game play no matter what i do
Spoiler

springerluv
01.30.2013 , 07:38 PM | #908
been STRUGGLING W/THIS GAME FOR A YEAR PRAYING THAT IT WILL IMPROVE.. HAVE BEEN A SUBSCRIBER SINCE LAUNCH. VERY VERY UPSET W/THE LACK OF MAINTENANCE AND IMPROVEMENT. IT DOES NOT TAKE A YEAR TO FIX A GAME.

BIO HAS MADE A NICE PROFIT FROM ALL OF US AND I DO BELIEVE THAT IF THEY DO NOT TAKE CARE OF US WHO MAKE THIS GAME HAPPEN, WE SHOULD ALL WALK AWAY W/OUR WALLETS.

THIS IS INDEED NOT GOOD.

springerluv
01.30.2013 , 07:41 PM | #909
ADDITIONALLY, COMCAST HAS TAKEN THE ADDITIONAL MEASURE OF ENSURING THAT THERE CUSTOMERS ARE NOT UNHAPPY AND HAVE GIVEN ME A 2 DAY CREDIT. THIS ISSUE IS OBVIOUSLY NOT THEIR FAULT AND YET THEY COMPENSATED ME FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

WILL BIOWARE DO THE SAME?

EBON HAWK
ALL CHARACTERS
ALL DAY LONG

Vangelylis
01.30.2013 , 07:42 PM | #910
I crash with 2 different computers, both 64 bit, different locations. I noticed that if I log onto an West Coast Serve I have ZERO problems. Seems to only be East coast servers for me.