Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Feedback Request: Moddable Outfits

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Feedback Request: Moddable Outfits
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Alec_Fortescue
12.09.2012 , 05:41 AM | #701
Developer feedback for this thread would be appreciated.
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...=788459&page=2 - Bioware, please let us know if we're ever going to see iconic Jedi robes in the game... Or why not?

RWScissors
12.12.2012 , 12:06 AM | #702
Adaptive Armor that looks like an Imperial Uniform.
'Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.'
Mark Twain

CelCawdro
12.12.2012 , 12:16 AM | #703
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Developer feedback for this thread would be appreciated.
Another red herring, methinks. They ask for existing planets that we'd like to see implemented, we get an original creation. They ask for existing sets we'd like to see implemented, they sell us completely new items that we never wanted.

dpwms
12.12.2012 , 12:20 AM | #704
There is an outfit you can choose for Vette when you arrive on the Imperial Fleet. It looks like the maroon outfit that Exchange members wear. I have always wanted that one as a moddable.

LordArtemis
12.12.2012 , 12:31 AM | #705
Id like to make a few suggestions, in addition to my prior list, for the current market. I can't stress enough that these are things that I feel need to be added or changed in the short term.

1) Strip mods out of all Cartel Shop armors, set them at level 1.
2) Sell mod packs advertised by their primary attribute and level. Inside the mod pack you would have an entire set of mods that would have normally been in the armor.
3) Drop the prices of all of the armor dramatically...

Offer helmets of different types for 200 coins each
Offer chest pieces of different types for 300 each
Offer complete armor sets for 700 each

4) Offer the mod sets for 500 each

By doing it this way folks can buy the cosmetic look they want without the mods, and buy the mods separately if they desire at the appropriate level.

I would also suggest that you offer an invisible helmet, like your invisible chest. This way folks can get the hood toggle they want of sorts. I expect this would be a very popular item.

Ampalaea
12.12.2012 , 12:36 AM | #706
Aspiring Knight's and Dark acolyte's are simple the best atm

captainhjedi
12.12.2012 , 03:24 AM | #707
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthFamine View Post
Plain Black Robes for both sides

purple color crystals for the lightside
not magenta, not pink purple, not black purple just plain purple

A plain set of clothes like the ones luke wore in return. Nothing fancy just clothes.
I agree with this one 100%, especially the Luke "robes" from return of the jedi...those have always been my favorite

Darka
12.12.2012 , 03:35 AM | #708
A Tab
While the armour mod system is okay, not being able to mod everything really makes it less exciting

Styxx
12.12.2012 , 04:33 AM | #709
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hey folks, the Cartel Market team wants your help and advice in determining possible future content.

Specifically, they want to hear about what current in-game outfits you’ve been envious of that you would love to see available for other classes as moddable outfits. Please post your thoughts and ideas below!
And can you explain to us how is it possible to do all those nice things NOW, that you can sell them, but couldn`t do them BEFORE, kind sir?
Quote: Originally Posted by John Riccitiello View Post
When you are six hours into playing Battlefield and you run out of ammo in your clip, and we ask you for a dollar to reload, you're really not very price sensitive at that point in time...We're not gouging, but we're charging.

PeterGun-SWE
12.12.2012 , 04:37 AM | #710
Hood down toggle!