Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Feedback Request: Moddable Outfits

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Feedback Request: Moddable Outfits
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

devtek
10.31.2012 , 01:20 PM | #51
Black robes of any variety so I can wear them on the republic side! Togas are not robes btw.

Druzod
10.31.2012 , 01:22 PM | #52
I'd like Jedi robes that appear as they do in the movies -- i.e. the belt does not fasten around the outside of the robe.

I'd also like an outfit slot, like LOTRO has so I don't have to pay the credits to rip out my mods (which can be quite expensive) just to get an outfit that I like. I could also mix and match orange, green, blue, purple, etc. gear to get the absolute look that I want but still have my awesome gear.
"That is my spot. In an ever changing world, it is a single point of consistency. If my life were expressed as a function on a four dimensional Cartesian coordinate system, that spot, from the moment I first sat on it, would be 0-0-0-0. " -- Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Gashe
10.31.2012 , 01:22 PM | #53
This picture was one of the things that made me decide on a Jedi Guardian and I would very much like to see the full moddable set in game.

http://www.starwarsmmo.net/cms/wp-co.../guardian2.jpg

Thanks!

Kirazy
10.31.2012 , 01:23 PM | #54
I would also like to note that please, please, include belts and bracers in the Cartel armor sets. The belt at the very least, as certain sets look best with the belt that was intended for it, and there aren't always Orange customizable version of the Belt to be used.

Kiaxn
10.31.2012 , 01:26 PM | #55
Full body tattoos and armor like this so i can finish my character?

http://i47.tinypic.com/vdjsy.jpg

smexymage
10.31.2012 , 01:26 PM | #56
The hood up robes/mask that you see the sith wearing in the Hope trailer, for sith Warriors.
. Never Forget

neogranzon
10.31.2012 , 01:38 PM | #57
Jedi Sentinel Stormguard armor please

EatenByDistance
10.31.2012 , 01:42 PM | #58
Primeval Vindicator's Chestguard
Force Sentry Headgear

And pretty much all of the Tionese/Columi/Rakata and Battlemaster Warrior gear (I know it is unlikely you guys will make adaptive armor based on endgame appearanced but meh).

I'd shell out a ton of money if ToR sold "adaptive" kits that could turn any piece of gear into adaptive armor. Oh man, I would buy so many of those ;_;
Wakalord The Bastion: Hey im mvp
Watch my stream!
Quote: Originally Posted by Celsus
Nobody will get banned. Being a sub is like being white in the 60's, you're untouchable.

Revan-the-knight
10.31.2012 , 01:42 PM | #59
ALL the social armors that Darth haters Datamining revealed
Chose a Marauder, Not because they are OP, i chose it because its the closest thing to Revan as you can get, Revanites Unite!

The Vaner Legacy

Jhaden_Khren
10.31.2012 , 01:53 PM | #60
The agent's TD-07A Scorpion Jacket, the trench coat without the high collar.

Seriously ... THIS! It's the exact same trenchcoat as worn by the security vendor, and also the gunslinger in the intro movie. I was forlorn when I found out only agents get the real trenchcoat and I have to deal with a cross between the lead-lined coat in Bladerunner and a life-preserver. It should be available in several shades of brown and black. I realize that the high-inflated collars and occasional fur lining on some of the regular longcoats must have been a bid for retro-chic meets the classic 80's Used Sci-Fi look that Lucas was going for, but for many of us it just falls short of the real deal. I swear the security vendor is poking fun of me when I'm not looking. If only I could incapacitate him and steal his duds when no one else is looking....
Captain Jhaden Khren, Notorious Smuggler and former GCW General
...........[SWTOR] Leader of the "Ghosts of Dantooine" on The Shadowlands Server.
...........[SWG] Former Leader of GD, The Badlands, Dantooine, Starsider Server