Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Feedback Request: Moddable Outfits

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Feedback Request: Moddable Outfits
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

BlownSi
11.17.2012 , 02:01 PM | #581
Heavy or Adaptable Armor Full cover headpiece that shows with hood up. (i.e. Force Sentinel Headgear)

Different colors for the current Jedi-like robes, mainly darker or black/grey colors more fitting to Sith.

Just more variety in general in the future. (This comment is not a slam on the current content, which I think is a great start.)

A little off topic, but some kind of hood up/hood down toggle on robes/cloaks.

Gabrandt
11.17.2012 , 02:32 PM | #582
Two words: Thana Vesh.

Her armour needs to available ASAP. <3
The dark side perceives all.

MollyDresden
11.17.2012 , 02:39 PM | #583
Varieties of skimpy clothing for male characters. I notice there's an invisible torso piece, which is good, but even more options would be nice. I notice at least one skimpy thing for females (only, ***) has been added. I hope there is skimpy clothing for males on the way (including full outfits). A lot of straight women play this game too, guys.

Alec_Fortescue
11.17.2012 , 03:09 PM | #584
In the recent Cantina Tour Austin they said they're working on those armor sets mentioned here and we should see them soon (this year I think I heard).
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Traditional Jedi robes please! And then I am gone from general discussion. Promise! :]
Devs, it can't get any more iconic and traditional than this: http://i.imgur.com/9ha8ELu.jpg http://i.imgur.com/2NoBT6o.jpg

Spends 2000 euro on a gaming rig exclusively for TOR to be riddled by graphical issues in TOR. Loving it.

Tenlia
11.17.2012 , 06:51 PM | #585
A complete set of simplified Dread Master style armor is something that I would like on several characters. And what do I mean with simplified, the Dread Guard Assassin npc that can be found in Section X in 1.5 is a great example of this. Similar to the battlemaster gear for the sorcerer (and the original dread master gear) but simpler shoulders, gloves, and head slot but still very much in the same style.

The helm that the Red Blade wears as customizable armor.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Blade

I just canít stand seeing Lieutenant Pierce in Bounty Hunter gear and even if there was an adaptable version of an Imperial uniform he does not seem like the type that would run around a lot in a uniform. The grey, red, and some white version of the imperial trooper armor that he starts with looks great, I would love to see that as customizable armor even if it was restricted to this companion.
http://www.torhead.com/item/aiWC4mg/pierces-jacket

Customizable versions of the tionese/columi/rakata/battlemaster/war hero belt and bracers. So that you can get a complete look even if you are using these outside of their intended usage. Like if you are using the battlemaster gear with switched out mods in pve, you still canít get the right belt and bracers if you want to avoid the expertise ( and the low stats ). And this really goes for all the complete armor sets that are sold on the cartel market, they should include belt and bracers.

I cannot find it now but I think at one point Make gets a headset that really looks like a headset complete with microphone that goes to her mouth, would love to have that as customizable armor.
The Qo'Naj Legacy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd
This game clearly needs covert pants. That is all.

Meridian_VI
11.20.2012 , 05:49 PM | #586
Make the former Champion and Centurion PVP sets something that can be crafted. You keep dangling that HI-Rez Jedi Consular gear from the class video even after removing it post patch 1.2. Throw a dog a bone?

sithgreyguard
11.22.2012 , 04:30 PM | #587
Moddable companion starter costumes ie lord scrouge.

also jedi robes from kotor 1,2.

Radzkie
11.22.2012 , 05:09 PM | #588
Fix the skin color glitch that makes items appear a different color than what is previewed before adding more outfits to the CC market. That way you wont have so many angry people demanding refunds for items that were "falsely advertised". Now you're not just dealing with PVE items affected by this glitch...but items that people are paying real money for.

On the main subject of this thread...I'd like to see new, unique light armor looking outfits that are not feminine.

vinchii
11.22.2012 , 05:11 PM | #589
A variety of robes mainly black with some purple or red secondary colouring for Sith.
Same for Jedi but with gold or green secondary to mainly white or grey robes.

Black Op's armor for Imperial Bounty hunters.

Jedi Knight Robes that resemble those of Luke skywalker or Obiwan Kanobi's.
Imperial: 50 Sorcerer x 2, 50 Juggernaut, 50 Bounty Hunter, 25 Agent
Republic: 50 Sentinel, 50 Scoundrel, 50 Trooper, 50 Consular x 2

Dejoule
11.22.2012 , 05:24 PM | #590
My request is simple. It was actually already a set in the game.

I want the Jedi Sage Centurion Gear. It is by far my favorite looking robe set in the game, and i would love to wear it on my sorc. I love the tattered brown robes. I'd be ok with the robes being a darker brown and having red runes, however, the light brown with the blue runes lookes really good. The Champion and Battlemaster robes look terrible by comparison.
To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time.
Explorer: 73% | Killer: 47% | Socializer: 40% | Achiever: 40%
Officer of Dark Fury. An Imperial Guild focusing on Operations and PVP on Jedi Covenant.