Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Feedback Request: Moddable Outfits

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Feedback Request: Moddable Outfits
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Evgen
11.12.2012 , 09:27 PM | #541
Quote: Originally Posted by Kendaric View Post
The "Trellised Jacket" available as a white statless item from various medium armor vendors throughout the galaxy. I'd love to see a lot of those white statless items converted into moddable outfits, as they often look quite good but for obvious reasons see absolutely no use.
That is true!
I'd also like to see some non robe/cape style Jedi gear.
And more hooded non Jedi gear. (For my agent in particular)
More helmets wearable with hoods, knight versions, goggles only is kind of boring
face masks, for those who can't wear helmets or for use with hoods.

Thought of another thing. Dark Sabers. As seen in The Clone Wars series. And no, the black core light sabers are nothing like dark sabers.
Academy Exemplar - Begeren Colony (formerly Gav Daragon)
Rhyn Lor - 50 Scoundrel Reizz - 50 Guardian (Vyn) A'sara - 50 Sorcerer
The Lor Legacy

Costello
11.13.2012 , 08:19 AM | #542
As a maurader I would pay coins for something as simple as [Prototype] Venerable Vindicator's Chestguard as long as it was adaptive so I could ware it as mediun armour.

Despite both being Sith Warriors the Jugs heavy armour look far superior to the Mauraders sets which are a horrible fushion of light and heavy components to make an ugly look.

TwilightNL
11.13.2012 , 09:13 AM | #543
Temple Watchman's Vest
http://www.torhead.com/item/1R6GWl4/...watchmans-vest
Hands down the best armor for people who don't want to dressed in robes and other weird gear

eclipce
11.13.2012 , 03:29 PM | #544
I'd spend all my 2k+ cartel coins on cloth / armor / weapon dye alone.. I'd even buy more cartel coins to make it so-

Various stuff for inspiration:
- Starkiller, Darth Maul, Altair, Darth Talon,
- Master Chief, Commander Shepard, Iron Man,

oh and cloth / armor / weapon dye which would fix most design issues.. and cloth / armor / weapon dye and even some more cloth / armor / weapon dye..
"you cannot kill what you did not create"

sithgreyguard
11.13.2012 , 04:06 PM | #545
How about costumes from the prequels like the jedi robes worn by Mace Windu, Kenobi, Anakin. i would spend 500cc just for Anakins gloves.

Lugosi
11.13.2012 , 04:13 PM | #546
Plain robes with solid colors.

Like Palpatine from Ep VI, Kenobi from Ep IV, and Skywalker from Ep VI (Jabba's Palace).
Bargain not with the darkness, in time it will take us all.
Arms of the Abyss
Ilith - Akhroma - Molybdenum

GETOUTOFMYCHAIR
11.13.2012 , 05:47 PM | #547
Quote: Originally Posted by Costello View Post
As a maurader I would pay coins for something as simple as [Prototype] Venerable Vindicator's Chestguard as long as it was adaptive so I could ware it as mediun armour.

Despite both being Sith Warriors the Jugs heavy armour look far superior to the Mauraders sets which are a horrible fushion of light and heavy components to make an ugly look.
The jugs have the cool armor hooded robe later on and we marauders are stuck with ugly spandex ;C......FRUSTRATION FTW !!!!

Evgen
11.13.2012 , 06:52 PM | #548
Also the small form fitting trooper full helmets as seen on NPC troopers throughout the galaxy
Academy Exemplar - Begeren Colony (formerly Gav Daragon)
Rhyn Lor - 50 Scoundrel Reizz - 50 Guardian (Vyn) A'sara - 50 Sorcerer
The Lor Legacy

Thylbanus
11.13.2012 , 11:45 PM | #549
Just found the Vejar Industrial Aristocrat's Shirt - WANT IT!
It's amazing how loud a dollar can be.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristin Wilson

Freeborne
11.14.2012 , 09:31 AM | #550
I would shell out cartel coins for a trooper outfits that:

1. Don't have a backpack! Well over 2/3rds of our orange outfits have backpacks.

2. Uses two dark colors on the chest piece, instead of having one always be white or yellow. It'd be nice to created a darker trooper outfit that actually makes sense from a camo standpoint.
The Ebon Hawk: 50 Commando, Shep'ard. 50 Guardian, Asha'man
Want a global LFG channel? Type "/cjoin LFG" on your server and get others to do the same!