Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Feedback Request: Moddable Outfits

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Feedback Request: Moddable Outfits
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

UltimateKrucible
11.10.2012 , 05:27 PM | #521
Jedi robes, with the hood down

Also...

. Shine on, you crazy pixel.

Funny post! The nine circles of SW:TOR PvP hell

CPRodrigues
11.10.2012 , 05:48 PM | #522
Mandalorian armor for sure.

Besides that... I think I will be very happy with adaptive versions of the War Hero sets... Especially if they come in different colors... Black and gray.

And for last... The Revan's Mask too.

Ixum
11.10.2012 , 11:45 PM | #523
Want the outfit shown in my forum avatar... I believe its Mandalore the Lesser
The Male Eyecandy thread!

Game of Ixum @ TUMBLR

Toyboy | Splashy | Thrilldrill | Spray | Lustus | Zwallow | Virilo | Hotgun of Nano @ TOFN
Fappo Red Arcadia EU @ The Progenitor

emmii
11.11.2012 , 12:46 AM | #524
Toth's (the security key vendor on Empire's) outfit plz. Kinda looks like a white and red version of the Rakata Imperial Agent outfit

GoldSting
11.11.2012 , 02:37 AM | #525
Haven't read every post, but here's what I'd like to see:

Mandalorian helmets

Inner Jedi robes, similair to what Anakin and Obi Wan wear in the Episode 3 fight.

More disguise type armor, for instance we have the tusken raider armor that looks great. I want more armor like that.

An adaptive aspiring knights vest

Something like what Luke wears in ROTJ

If the destroyer armor in PTS isn't hood down, it would be cool if it was. And maybe a version of it that isn't robed, the texture underneath looks rad.

Kreia's robes

KOTOR mando armor

EDIT: Also maybe gloves that make your whole arm robotic. You could have legs and feet that do the same too

NinjaApacHe
11.11.2012 , 03:18 AM | #526
Ukabi's Armor!! And I would like to see Starkiller's costumes from The Force Uleashed.

Meglivorn
11.11.2012 , 09:08 AM | #527
I wrote before but two pieces that really bugging me for a long time:

The Acolyte Bracers are craftable bracers, but it don't have the orange end piece. And I really want that since it's the only one looking like a jewelry bracelet, and fits nice to a few gear pieces. (Little correction: only the republic skin is relevant, the imperial just a plain boring bracer no different than any in the game. So I wish for the nice rep skin for both factions.)

The other is the Bounty Hunter's quest reward gun, the Manhunter Blaster. Two guns like that just fits perfectly for a mercenary but the only one in the game is the reward. The legacy weapon uses the same model but it's not moddable, and only usable for a short time.

I DO think this two pieces should be in the game as craftable options, or vendor pieces, but I'd pay CC for them in an instant if that's the only way to get them.
"Many weapons can kill, but only the lightsaber can inspire such extremes of hope or fear."

CelCawdro
11.11.2012 , 12:26 PM | #528
Some of the primarily white Marauder armour is pretty great, too.

Nauticaa
11.11.2012 , 12:30 PM | #529
Aspiring Knights Vest - Heavy Armor instead of Medium
Light Armor Pants

Add a dye slot for color (like weapons have) that allow players to choose the dominate color of the gear.
Give dyes as a craft to biochem.

okiobe
11.11.2012 , 01:28 PM | #530
I would really like to see the last outfit shown in the agent progression video.
http://i48.tinypic.com/i3xizn.png

I only have one character on the imperial side (I play mostly republic) so I don't know if this is already in game. I'm really trying to get this look for my operative and I haven't seen anything that looks like this in style AND color.