Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Feedback Request: Moddable Outfits

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Feedback Request: Moddable Outfits
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JohnRoy
10.31.2012 , 12:45 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by JimG View Post
There IS an entire customizable set for Aspiring Knight. It's a medium class of armor and can be crafted with empty orange shells and level 15 as the base level to equip.
deleted. Found the info myself. Sorry.
Watch my recent Conan appearance here:

http://thecomicscomic.com/2012/02/07...-people-songs/

Anishor
10.31.2012 , 12:53 PM | #42
Also the Champion Jedi Knight Lightsaber.
Penumbral, Jung Ma server
Sranishor ( Vengeance *main* ) Sran'ishor ( Marauder *alt* )
PVP Officer
"My passion and the force shows me more than your eyes ever could."

chuixupu
10.31.2012 , 12:56 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by HoloTweed View Post
Trenchcoats that aren't puffy and don't have the small life-preserver around the neck. Also, some nice spacer type helmets that don't cover the face.
^ This
Republic side seems to have this problem more. The Empire models are less life-preservy.

I actually really like my Cadamimu Sharpshooter's Jacket (Empire side). I'd buy some cool recolorings of that model (like a true sleek black).

I think helms are one of most lacking things in the game at the moment. Especially for the medium armor classes. I like helms that don't cover face/clip hair. I'd have to go back and search around for any particular NPCs. I'd love a goggles sitting on top of your head look but I'm not sure I've seen NPCs like that currently.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Assillius
10.31.2012 , 12:59 PM | #44
Madalorian sword would be nice. The one which has black-white colour and almost like jedi saber. It is an ancient relic so maybe it is time to show it up

Retneprac
10.31.2012 , 01:05 PM | #45
I want to look like the sith warriors that come out of the ship in the Coruscant trailer.

Wolfmane
10.31.2012 , 01:05 PM | #46
I would love to see some Mass Effect style N7 Armor.

lafr
10.31.2012 , 01:05 PM | #47
I don't know if it`s in game but the set used by Satele Shan on Hope. For female toon only, please

borkovn
10.31.2012 , 01:06 PM | #48
Hello!
My wish is a bit strange maybe, but I think it's interesting too. In the future I would like to see some "N7" armor sets from "Mass Effect".
Well if this is too much for you guys, at least I would be glad to see the Campaign armor set of the Sith Assassin. Tbh I`m in love with it!

Thanks in advance!

Pearlie
10.31.2012 , 01:08 PM | #49
That sweet Calo Nord-ish helmet with the sunglasses-looking goggle situation. Gimme.

ThermalScorpion
10.31.2012 , 01:10 PM | #50
As a new player (Less than 10 days) I'd love to see some more options in armor and outfits. I tried the Trooper and was disappointed I was running around in clothes instead of some generic standard issue armor to begin with. Let the more advanced versions of the armor add colors, markings, and pauldrons, and bandoliers, belts etc. to the basic model as the person upgrades the stat mods on it.

I'm not a new MMO player and I'm surprised at the lack of vanity outfit options. I would definitely buy a cool armor set in the store that changed my appearance and let me mod the colors. Don't gate it at level 30+ either. Let lower level players throw their money at you for the cool things you make.

Especially helmets.

I didn't get a remotely cool helmet until I was 20 levels into the game. I like having to work for things but don't make the low level stuff so bleah that nobody equips it. Give people options and they will use them and feel more engaged in the game. The more a player can really feel like he owns and controls his character the more that player will become attached and invested in it.

Oh yeah and +1 for some sort of Mandalorian armor, trooper armor, etc. in the store.