Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Feedback Request: Moddable Outfits

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Feedback Request: Moddable Outfits
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JovethGonzalez
10.31.2012 , 11:22 AM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks, the Cartel Market team wants your help and advice in determining possible future content.

Specifically, they want to hear about what current in-game outfits you’ve been envious of that you would love to see available for other classes as moddable outfits. Please post your thoughts and ideas below!

TheSeventhJedi
10.31.2012 , 11:25 AM | #2
I would shell out my monthly allotment of CCs on the Trooper Armor from the Hope trailer in a second.

T-Assassin
10.31.2012 , 11:30 AM | #3
crimson mando armor...

beta was such a tease!

*EDIT* i didn't roll BH as main, because that armor was not in at launch!!
"Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur."
"Today is a good day for someone else to die." -

Slatronic
10.31.2012 , 11:31 AM | #4
Black hood up robe for marauders. Like the one the Juggernauts get. I just want to look like a classic sith warrior. Nothing fancy.

You got close with the Defender set in the cartel market already but unfortunately its hood down.

Chef_BoyRUdead
10.31.2012 , 11:33 AM | #5
Hood down robes.

Trooper pants that looked like armor not sweatpants with lines on them.

Hood down robes.

Shadow armor that didn't look like Liberace's wet dream.

Hood down robes.

Avoid anything that resembles making a player look like a banana.

Hood down robes.

RepublicPilot
10.31.2012 , 11:34 AM | #6
I would love to see more KOTOR armour sets/pieces introduced to the market now we have the Mask of Nihilus.

I think Jolee Bindo's and the Standard Jedi Robes sets/chest pieces would look great in the game for Consulars/Jedi in general. I would like to see armour pieces from the main characters/companions from the original KOTOR games

QuetzoCyote
10.31.2012 , 11:36 AM | #7
Green Jedi Robes!

Kirazy
10.31.2012 , 11:36 AM | #8
Well, the worst you can do is say no...

I would love, adore, be grateful if the RD-07A Vendetta Set, or some variation of it, was made available in a Cartel Market form. It's class restricted to Imperial Agents, but the set is beautiful and I wish I could put all my characters in it. *_*

Count_Mario
10.31.2012 , 11:36 AM | #9
Love to see some Imperial Guard Armor

And possibly re-colored black Jedi Robes

Kualan
10.31.2012 , 11:37 AM | #10
Hood-up robes for Sith and hood-down robes for Jedi

Particularly Malgus' hood-up variant of the Sith Champion set. And Satele's outfit for Consulars would be amazing too! Even if it was a reskin so that Satele's version remains unique.

Would be quite nifty to have the Sith Champion, Vendetta, Battlelord and Force Magister sets available for a wider range of classes but I understand the appeal of having "class-specific" sets too.

There are a whole bunch of social outfits that never made it in the game that would be great to see too, they can be found in a link in this thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=549418
Stannis - Jedi Guardian - Level 50 : Sarella - Imperial Sniper - Level 50
Kastrofa - Gunslinger - Level 50 : V'lorn - Sith Juggernaut - Level 50
Nyna - Jedi Sentinel - Level 50 : Melondi - Jedi Shadow - Level 50
Tremarck - Imperial Operative - Level 50 : Kualan - Republic Vanguard - Level 22