Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Human Species Unlock ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Human Species Unlock ?

JAMES_PRYDE
10.29.2012 , 09:06 PM | #1
Hey, just wondering, for the legacy "Human Species Unlock" says u need lvl 50 toon, but does it have to be a human toon, or can it be any lvl 50 toon ?

Thanks !
The Return of Darth Zash is at hand ! Be sure to check out my Facebook Lord Zash Cloning Program page too for some good laughs
---For (SWTOR) Clan Jade Falcon: Click here:---

RogeAce
10.29.2012 , 09:10 PM | #2
Humans are always avaleble you can be one with any class why would you need to unlock it?

BlznSmri
10.29.2012 , 09:17 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by RogeAce View Post
Humans are always avaleble you can be one with any class why would you need to unlock it?
I believe he's talking about the 100 presence legacy bonus which requires you to either shell out 500k or level a human or any class to 50.
APOSTATES
Website | Recruitment | About Us
Jokerseven - Shadow | Ce'lia - Sentinel
Sentinel PvE Basics/ Marauder PvE Basics

RogeAce
10.29.2012 , 09:27 PM | #4
I see

JAMES_PRYDE
10.29.2012 , 09:29 PM | #5
so say i wanted to create a human sith, all i need is a lvl 50 toon, of any race ?
The Return of Darth Zash is at hand ! Be sure to check out my Facebook Lord Zash Cloning Program page too for some good laughs
---For (SWTOR) Clan Jade Falcon: Click here:---

Karadinx
10.30.2012 , 12:34 AM | #6
Humans can be any class so the "legacy" unlock for them gives you +100 presence, for all the other races when you get a character of that race (any class) to 50 you can unlock them for use for any class they can't normally be.

So, for instance, you could lvl a Sith (Race) to lvl 50, get the unlock, then you can play as a Sith (Race) Jedi Knight, or BH, or Agent, or w/e.

The same goes for any of the races.

snoopdogbaby
10.30.2012 , 08:51 AM | #7
^^^

So basically, no, you can't level just any toon to 50. As it says clearly (not to be mean) in the legacy panel, you must reach level 50 with a human character to unlock it.

Skodan
10.30.2012 , 10:44 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by JAMES_PRYDE View Post
so say i wanted to create a human sith, all i need is a lvl 50 toon, of any race ?
you need to get a human (of any class) to level 50, or purchase it with credits.

the reason human is cheaper credits wise is because its available to all classes, due to this the human unlock grants a 100 presence bonus to all characters
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

Infalliable
10.30.2012 , 10:56 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by JAMES_PRYDE View Post
You can always create a human for any class/faction. By getting a human character to L50, you get +100 presence on all characters.

jediharrsion
11.03.2012 , 12:15 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by RogeAce View Post
I know right humans are the most accessable species and never needed unlocking in the first place. I was most disapointed when i found out i could not make a chiss sith assassin/sith warrior