Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hottest Female Companion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Hottest Female Companion

macumba
10.30.2012 , 03:27 AM | #41
As a smuggler I was amazed about risha until I met Akaavi, she's very well done.
Jaesa, Kira, Elara and also Temple (cute VO) are awesome depending on the customization ;-)
Just because you're not paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

Galbatorrix
10.30.2012 , 07:13 AM | #42
Mako, Vette and Kaliyo are like sticks. Give me Elara, Risha or Kira. I like a little meat on my women.

Jacen_Starsolo
10.30.2012 , 07:17 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthScruffy View Post
I like Jaesa. I think She's All That.
I see what you did there. The VO person for Jaesa was the lead in that movie.

Or may be it's just my Perception? I did it too.

Looks though, I vote Kira but I wish she would be mute sometimes.

Mako is the total package though.

MajikMyst
10.30.2012 , 07:18 AM | #44
Kira, Risha, and Elara are by far my favorites..

Of those three?? That is tough.. One is a blonde, another a red head, and last a brunette.. Going by voice?? Elara and Kira.. Risha... I don't know.. She sounds like she could be a bit nagging to me..

So.. A tie.. Kira and Elara..
Who is the more foolish? The fool or the fool that follows him?

[.] Lost but never forgotten!! 12-01-2011 R.I.P.

amnie
10.30.2012 , 07:41 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Devlonir View Post
I really believe the Smuggler has it best of all..

Risha is a strong personality and a powerful lady, her attitude of fawning no-interest in many things makes her very adorable.

But then Akaavi.. oh wow. I never thought I'd like a butch woman. But she is such a strong character and so honestly direct. You gotta love her. She is by far the most kick-*** NPC in game, beating even the most ****** male companions on that aspect.

Then again, in general, the smuggler companions are the most interesting.

From the farmboy turned warrior Corso, to the furry and loyal Bowdaar, to the foolish but funny Guss.. Really, which other character has a crew as diverse and awesome as the Smuggler?
agreed. when I first played a smuggler in beta I wanted to kick corso off my ship and thought his 'yeehaa!' was the most annoying thing .ever. ... but he grew on me, so much that my current main character got married to him. lol

and akaavi made me go all 'awww' when she told me I'm the first person she would call a friend, in her own special way <3

(and risha is just plain awesome. especially her stabs at corso always make me giggle)

guss' wheeeee is just adorable and bowdaar... well.. he's a wookiee! a little on the whiny sometimes, but I can tolerate that as long as he keeps me warm

Fergz
10.30.2012 , 08:01 AM | #46
Here is a list of the voice actors/actresses so you can put a face to the some of those sexy voices. Some good eye candy on this list.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1320395/fullcredits#cast

Okamion
10.30.2012 , 08:08 AM | #47
Kira by far.

TUXs
10.30.2012 , 08:09 AM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by TrumpetNut View Post
Well. I think Elara is SMOKIN but what are your thoughts?

(Of course I am the HOTTEST)
I think rating video game females is creepy...that's my "thoughts".
All warfare is based on deception. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected. If his forces are united, separate them. If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near. A leader leads by example not by force.

Nuraldin
10.30.2012 , 08:16 AM | #49
Risha above all. I like Kaliyo too but she's too crazy. Blizz is great too... Blizz is female, right????

JediMarneus
10.30.2012 , 08:19 AM | #50
That would be Kira.
Redhead, a cute face, a little muscle and that scar on her face make for a winning combination. Like her voice too.