Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hottest Female Companion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Hottest Female Companion

RAVM
10.29.2012 , 11:12 PM | #31
1a. Kira (default)
1b. Risha (customization 1)

DarthScruffy
10.30.2012 , 12:55 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Monoth View Post
Gotta be Mako... After all she's voiced by the sexy Lacey Chabert
I remember when she was the annoying kid on Party of Five.

gofortheko
10.30.2012 , 01:24 AM | #33
Elara for me, sexy "empire" voice and very sultry (crazy in bed, conservative out) look.
Weapon-of War
Powertech - Vanguard - Sorcerer - Sage - Mercenary - Commando - Marauder - Sentinel - Juggernaut - Guardian - Assassin - Shadow - Operative -Scoundrel - Sniper - Gunslinger
Guild: Ghost Infantry Server: The Harbinger

Matelos
10.30.2012 , 01:38 AM | #34
I like them all...my only wish is that you could choose body style with customizations. Mako and Kaliyo need to eat something, they are just so damn skinny.

oakamp
10.30.2012 , 01:45 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthScruffy View Post
I remember when she was the annoying kid on Party of Five.
yup, she did that at LOS too,
but the little girl has grown up.
English is not my first language, still working on it.

Sepyuff
10.30.2012 , 02:51 AM | #36
Holiday!!

I'll admit I would consider taking a 10k DS hit for "accidently" Force Waving Tharan off a cliff and claiming Hoilday as my own. . . . . .

Devlonir
10.30.2012 , 02:52 AM | #37
I really believe the Smuggler has it best of all..

Risha is a strong personality and a powerful lady, her attitude of fawning no-interest in many things makes her very adorable.

But then Akaavi.. oh wow. I never thought I'd like a butch woman. But she is such a strong character and so honestly direct. You gotta love her. She is by far the most kick-*** NPC in game, beating even the most ****** male companions on that aspect.

Then again, in general, the smuggler companions are the most interesting.

From the farmboy turned warrior Corso, to the furry and loyal Bowdaar, to the foolish but funny Guss.. Really, which other character has a crew as diverse and awesome as the Smuggler?
"Cows go 'Moo', Dogs go 'Woof', MMO Players go 'The PVP is unbalanced!" - Yahthzee
"I'm starting to get the feeling that BW and their MMO are not the dysfunctional ones." - Rafaman

Sepyuff
10.30.2012 , 03:01 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Devlonir View Post
From the farmboy turned warrior Corso, to the furry and loyal Bowdaar, to the foolish but funny Guss.. Really, which other character has a crew as diverse and awesome as the Smuggler?
The Imperial Agent.

Kaylio the Crazy Psycho.
Vector the bug boy.
Loken don't make him angry!!
Raina Temple. . . .well, she really doesn't have much going for her but her "Here Sir" is just freaking adorable!!
SCORPIO the fembot with a killer personality!!!

ItsTyrone
10.30.2012 , 03:03 AM | #39
Vette, Mako, and Jaessa for me, in that order.

Cretinus
10.30.2012 , 03:17 AM | #40
I might be alone on this one, but i really like Ashara. She's so breakable, one somehow wants to protect her. And I like her voice.