Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

An in-depth look at Index Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
An in-depth look at Index Thread

Aurbere
07.15.2013 , 11:54 AM | #171
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
So hopefully we'll see no more of here, which is unfortunate.
I'm gonna have to agree. I don't think they got her character right. IF it is her, which I hope it isn't.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Selenial
07.15.2013 , 01:38 PM | #172
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
I'm gonna have to agree. I don't think they got her character right. IF it is her, which I hope it isn't.
Indeed.
"Pure Dark Side Entity" "Loved the Emperor"
Those two alone show that it simply can't be her, no matter what they say. Loving someone so devoted to the force, only looking to empower himself with it?
I shouldn't even have to say anything about the Pure Dark side part, that's just drivel.
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

TalonVII
07.15.2013 , 02:14 PM | #173
I'm going to get back to work on these threads. So here is a preview of my next thread.

Created by the Sorceror of Tund Rokur Gepta, this ability was briefly mentioned in Lando Clarissian's memoir, How to Succeed in Everything.

Don't worry Talon, this thread is just a way for me to get back into the swing of things. You'' get your Wedge thread.
I better! Been waiting how long now -taps foot impatiently-
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy
Finished: Trooper, Agent, Knight, Inquizitor

Selenial
07.15.2013 , 03:14 PM | #174
Created by the Sorceror of Tund Rokur Gepta, this ability was briefly mentioned in Lando Clarissian's memoir, How to Succeed in Everything.
Kk... The word Ability confused me here...
I assume you mean the Bio-weapon inside the Torpedo....
Hmm? Is that the thingemahbobbeh you're doing the article on? Because the word Ability confused me o.0
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.

Aurbere
07.15.2013 , 03:15 PM | #175
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Kk... The word Ability confused me here...
I assume you mean the Bio-weapon inside the Torpedo....
Hmm? Is that the thingemahbobbeh you're doing the article on? Because the word Ability confused me o.0
Nope, it's a Force power. Though it does involve a machine of sorts.
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Selenial
09.03.2013 , 03:22 PM | #176
#EmailedCourtneyWoodsAndGotThisStickied.

Aurbere
09.03.2013 , 03:24 PM | #177
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
#EmailedCourtneyWoodsAndGotThisStickied.
You're a miracle worker!

Aurbere
09.03.2013 , 03:31 PM | #178
Threads that will be receiving an eventual update have been removed from the Index.

Selenial
09.04.2013 , 10:46 AM | #180
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
I think I demolished the Replay button.