Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Weakest Star Wars Character

Beniboybling
10.27.2012 , 02:19 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Liquidacid View Post
what kind of "weak" are we talking about tho... I mean you could argue Anakin/Vader was extremely weak even with all his power by the fact of how easily and completely he was manipulated and gave in to temptation... but then again that makes the entire Jedi council weak for not noticing everything that was happening right under their noses or at points in front of their face
Not stupid weak, but who would die first in a fight weak. Thats why I don't think Jar Jar - because he'd probably kill you by accident

FoolsErrand
10.27.2012 , 02:29 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonVII View Post
Weakest Character? Jar Jar Binks.

How many times did Jar Jar screw the pooch in number 1?

Then hands Palpatine the road to becoming the Emperor on a silver platter?

Way to go jar jar!
That actually shows how dangerous he is, if we're talking about weak characters then it has to be C-3PO. All C-3PO does is whine and complain, along with the occasional translation.
Never give up! Never surrender!

Jenzali
10.27.2012 , 02:37 PM | #23
Chancellor Palpatine. He said "I'm too weak, I can't hold on any longer". He was telling the truth... right?
Dashto Vant - Arsenal Mercenary - The most dashing bounty hunter in the galaxy.

Liquidacid
10.27.2012 , 02:41 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Not stupid weak, but who would die first in a fight weak. Thats why I don't think Jar Jar - because he'd probably kill you by accident
well than my vote for weakest goes to whatever character is unlucky enough to have the least important role in the plot !

Quote: Originally Posted by FoolsErrand View Post
That actually shows how dangerous he is, if we're talking about weak characters then it has to be C-3PO. All C-3PO does is whine and complain, along with the occasional translation.
ya but look at all he has been through and no one has managed to take him out yet! ..

also he is a bad *** dancer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwxOBATgTf4
"bibo ergo sum" ( I drink, therefore I am)

Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at.

Beniboybling
10.28.2012 , 04:58 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenzali View Post
Chancellor Palpatine. He said "I'm too weak, I can't hold on any longer". He was telling the truth... right?
I believed him for a while until... "UNLIMITED POWER!!!!!!" then I got suspicious

Mirdthestrill
10.28.2012 , 09:34 AM | #26
Can't believe nobody's mentioned good old Coleman Trebor yet.
I <3 alts!

simplius
10.28.2012 , 10:12 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Liquidacid View Post
there was that other little jedi girl standing outside the temple grounds by the bridge who is in dire need of you to deliver a message to her master who is like a whole 100 meter walk away down the path
she is WAY too cute to be pathetic

simplius
10.28.2012 , 10:18 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
I believed him for a while until... "UNLIMITED POWER!!!!!!" then I got suspicious
darn it ,,he had me until he dissolved the senate, and declared the first galactic empire

simplius
10.28.2012 , 10:29 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by liquidacid View Post
i heard georgey boy has decided to "re-re-re-master" the original trilogy to add in gungans because he feels odd that they aren't represented in the ot when they played such an important part in the pt.... He's gonna bring jarjar back but with robot legs!!! :d
oh god please say it isnt so,,dont ruin the masterpieces by doing that

george;;if you want to tell their story too; please do it in a seperate movie

MasterMe
10.28.2012 , 11:00 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Mirdthestrill View Post
Can't believe nobody's mentioned good old Coleman Trebor yet.
The guy who got his face shot off by Jango in AOTC? Yeah he's pretty sad.