Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Weakest Star Wars Character

TalonVII
10.27.2012 , 08:30 AM | #11
Weakest Character? Jar Jar Binks.

How many times did Jar Jar screw the pooch in number 1?

Then hands Palpatine the road to becoming the Emperor on a silver platter?

Way to go jar jar!
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy
Finished: Trooper, Agent, Knight, Inquizitor

Beniboybling
10.27.2012 , 08:42 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonVII View Post
Don't underestimate the power of Jar Jar Binks, he may be clumsy and stupid but he did take out an entire squadron of droids by accident, think of what he could do if he was trying!

Newyankalt
10.27.2012 , 09:12 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
It's the same legion that took out the Jedi Temple....
The team in endor wasn't all 501st troopers there were other stormtroopers from other places as well.

Wolfninjajedi
10.27.2012 , 09:21 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
It's the same legion that took out the Jedi Temple....
While right, you also need to incorporate how much time has been passed since then. By Endor, the 501st legion would have their clones be really old(especially since they age faster) which means their skills wouldn't be up to par as they were before. Not to mention, am sure somewhere along the way they also lost some of their men fighting would be kinda dumb to not have any casutalities beforehand during the fighting against the alliance.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Beniboybling
10.27.2012 , 09:23 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
While right, you also need to incorporate how much time has been since then. By Endor, the 501st legion would have their clones be really old(especially since they age faster) which means their skills wouldn't be up to par as they were before. Not to mention, am sure somewhere along the way they also lost some of their men fighting would be kinda dumb to not have any casutalities beforehand during the fighting against the alliance.
Actually I doubt there where many clones, if any, at all. the Emperor stopped production and had real humans take their place. I don't know how many clones would have remained...

Wolfninjajedi
10.27.2012 , 09:26 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Actually I doubt there where many clones, if any, at all. the Emperor stopped production and had real humans take their place. I don't know how many clones would have remained...
True, but the 501st legion did have clones still. But right, by Endor who knows how many clones there actually were.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Liquidacid
10.27.2012 , 09:44 AM | #17
what kind of "weak" are we talking about tho... I mean you could argue Anakin/Vader was extremely weak even with all his power by the fact of how easily and completely he was manipulated and gave in to temptation... but then again that makes the entire Jedi council weak for not noticing everything that was happening right under their noses or at points in front of their face
"bibo ergo sum" ( I drink, therefore I am)

Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at.

JustARandomGuy
10.27.2012 , 10:02 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonVII View Post

How many times did Jar Jar screw the pooch in number 1?

Then hands Palpatine the road to becoming the Emperor on a silver platter?

Way to go jar jar!
+1.
The first time I heard that stupid whiny 'Meesir' voice, I wanted to punch him in the face THAT hard...
Every time I watch the PT now, I have to FF past his scenes. Thankfully you see less and less of him as the films go on.
‘Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune, but greater minds rise above them’
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Liquidacid
10.27.2012 , 10:08 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by JustARandomGuy View Post
+1.
The first time I heard that stupid whiny 'Meesir' voice, I wanted to punch him in the face THAT hard...
Every time I watch the PT now, I have to FF past his scenes. Thankfully you see less and less of him as the films go on.
I heard Georgey boy has decided to "re-re-re-master" the original trilogy to add in Gungans because he feels odd that they aren't represented in the OT when they played such an important part in the PT.... he's gonna bring JarJar back but with robot legs!!!
"bibo ergo sum" ( I drink, therefore I am)

Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at.

mefit
10.27.2012 , 10:39 AM | #20
Storm Troopers in OT and Forces Unleash , they just do not seem to do anything but miss when shooting and dieing to the weakest of shots .
I know it says "Character" but really , if it was a OT Storm Trooper ...........it was weak
Darth Mefit
Sith Marauder
Chiss
Shadowlands Server