Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Weakest Star Wars Character

Beniboybling
10.27.2012 , 05:53 AM | #1
Who is the weakest, most pathetic sorry excuse for a Star Wars character you have ever encountered? It can be anyone from the films, books, comics, videogames etc. (not to obscure) As long as they have a name and some sort of background however small.

Mine is Lord Reyzek, remember her? Of course you don't. She's one of the prattling Sith you meet in the Nexus Room Cantina (SI Prologue) who says:

"Well, when I heard she'd taken up with a Mandalorian, I was scandalized, just scandalized!"

Truly the legacy of Tulak Hord has been lost

IronFirewind
10.27.2012 , 06:21 AM | #2
The Padawan on Typhon who hires you to Force Lift that rock for him probably counts.
Lilisetté - Assassin | The Progenitor EU (RP)

Liquidacid
10.27.2012 , 07:28 AM | #3
there was that other little jedi girl standing outside the temple grounds by the bridge who is in dire need of you to deliver a message to her master who is like a whole 100 meter walk away down the path
"bibo ergo sum" ( I drink, therefore I am)

Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at.

Rayla_Felana
10.27.2012 , 07:40 AM | #4
Apparently, the entire 501st Stormtrooper legion.

Oh and if anyone needs any 'confirmation' on that info, watch Reutnr of the Jedi.

spookysage
10.27.2012 , 07:44 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Liquidacid View Post
there was that other little jedi girl standing outside the temple grounds by the bridge who is in dire need of you to deliver a message to her master who is like a whole 100 meter walk away down the path
Well that's just a case of classic questgiver laziness. Besides, she's the one who's mortified she tried to shoot him, right? Although if you look at it from a Jedi standpoint, I suppose embarrassment is yet another path to the dark side.

Beniboybling
10.27.2012 , 07:48 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
Apparently, the entire 501st Stormtrooper legion.

Oh and if anyone needs any 'confirmation' on that info, watch Reutnr of the Jedi.
I actually did a few weeks ago (not the 1st time obviously) and I would disagree. Those poor ewoks got slaugtered, sure they took out a few with falling rocks, trip wires and teddy bear ambushes but in the end the 501st had the on the run. (There is a very upsetting seen when two poor ewoks get shot by an AT-AT, one survives and shakes the dead one, and is like 'NOOOOOOO!' ) In the end the only reason they lost is becuase they rather stupidly chased after the ewoks, leaving the rebels behind who picked up some blasters and shot all those left behind, oh and Chewbacca got hold of a tank, thats never good.

Rayla_Felana
10.27.2012 , 07:53 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
I actually did a few weeks ago (not the 1st time obviously) and I would disagree. Those poor ewoks got slaugtered, sure they took out a few with falling rocks, trip wires and teddy bear ambushes but in the end the 501st had the on the run. (There is a very upsetting seen when two poor ewoks get shot by an AT-AT, one survives and shakes the dead one, and is like 'NOOOOOOO!' ) In the end the only reason they lost is becuase they rather stupidly chased after the ewoks, leaving the rebels behind who picked up some blasters and shot all those left behind, oh and Chewbacca got hold of a tank, thats never good.
It's the same legion that took out the Jedi Temple....

Beniboybling
10.27.2012 , 07:56 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
It's the same legion that took out the Jedi Temple....
Lol, you have a point there... but compared to the others they are still the best, only legion in the original trilogy to shoot a main character

Wolfninjajedi
10.27.2012 , 08:09 AM | #9
Thana Vash, useless. She didn't do anything right, and the SW had to save her *** every time or do the job. Is the 2nd DS thing I did so far upon going LS on my SW(remade him), the 1st is gonna be at the end of the story.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Liquidacid
10.27.2012 , 08:15 AM | #10
what about that young trooper on Rep Balmorra with the astromech who couldn't figure out how to change the powerpack in his blaster? lol

but honestly take your pick of pretty much every quest giver in this game cause none of them seem to be capable of doing anything aside from asking for help
"bibo ergo sum" ( I drink, therefore I am)

Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at.