Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalore of Kotor2

AlexDougherty
10.26.2012 , 10:13 AM | #1
In Kotor2 was there any way of awakening the force in Mandalore? I only ask since I managed with all the others (excluding the Droids since they aren't alive), and this has been bugging me.

ExileZab
10.26.2012 , 10:37 AM | #2
Nope, Canderous is not force sensitive.
There is nothing either fundamentally good, nor anything fundamentally evil; everything is relative, relative to our own point of view

YoshiRaphElan
10.26.2012 , 02:51 PM | #3
^Because the Force is Canderous sensitive!

Captain_Zone
10.26.2012 , 02:57 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by YoshiRaphElan View Post
^Because the Force is Canderous sensitive!
No, the Force is Kyle Katarn sensitive. The Force is SCARED of Canderous Ordo.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

OldVengeance
10.26.2012 , 06:06 PM | #5
Which one of those two things is supposed to be a bigger complement?

YoshiRaphElan
10.26.2012 , 10:23 PM | #6
Probably intended to be Kyle...but IMO the Canderous thing was a bigger compliment. I mean, the Force being scared of 'im?

AlexDougherty
10.28.2012 , 03:59 AM | #7
Thanks, I take it that the mandalorian character of Kotor2 is not force awakenable. However I have to point out that Canderous Ordo is from Kotor not Kotor2, that character has assumed the name Mandalore, which is why you go around recruiting mandalorians.

Darkfalconheart
10.28.2012 , 05:30 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by AlexDougherty View Post
Thanks, I take it that the mandalorian character of Kotor2 is not force awakenable. However I have to point out that Canderous Ordo is from Kotor not Kotor2, that character has assumed the name Mandalore, which is why you go around recruiting mandalorians.
Then you haven't done all your dialog work right... because Canderous Ordo IS the Mandalore.
"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and go. What was, what will be, and what is, may yet fall under the Shadow. Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time."

AlexDougherty
10.28.2012 , 07:56 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkfalconheart View Post
Then you haven't done all your dialog work right... because Canderous Ordo IS the Mandalore.
But Mandalore refers to Canderous as another person, and Canderous is supposed to acting as a general for the Republics ground forces during Kotor2.

ExileZab
10.28.2012 , 09:59 AM | #10
Nope, Canderous is the Mandalore in KotOR 2. There's several references made in direct correlation to Mandalore having traveled with Revan on the Ebon Hawk.
There is nothing either fundamentally good, nor anything fundamentally evil; everything is relative, relative to our own point of view