Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do you like your Jaesa Light or Dark?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
How do you like your Jaesa Light or Dark?

11.10.2012 , 08:38 PM | #11
Dark, definitely dark. She functions on the same wavelength as my juggernaut, so definitely dark
Turanor - Juggernaut, Turannor - Marauder, Turanar - Mercenary, Fl´ppy -Vanguard
Ele'anor - Powertech, Tyrannor - Sorcerer, , Tűranor - Gunslinger, Turanorr - Scoundrel

11.10.2012 , 08:41 PM | #12
Dark. It's good to have an evil apprentice
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

11.10.2012 , 11:13 PM | #13
I like Light Side Jaesa, it's nice to know see she her retain both her loved ones and her sanity. Plus I like how her conversation reinforce the idea that a SIth can be a decent person.

11.10.2012 , 11:25 PM | #14
DARK: Sultry, sexy, lascivious, kinky, sadomasochistic, passionate....

Yeah, Dark Jaesa Willsaam is best Jaesa
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

11.11.2012 , 09:55 AM | #15
Does dark side Jaessa show dark side corruption as the game progresses? Or is it an alternate skin you have to put on her much like red Vette?

And if it is a skin, where does one aquire said skins?

Also, my two pennies on this is dark side Jaessa sounds way better. The fact you can turn somebody to the dark side of the force no matter how ham fisted is awesome!

11.13.2012 , 04:57 AM | #16
I wrote my thought on Light Jaesa some time ago, on my group's forums. I'll paste it here for you:

11.17.2012 , 12:29 AM | #17
Come to think of it, Light Side Jaesa is probably more of a Sith than she even realizes.

11.17.2012 , 02:10 AM | #18
dark only cuz of her move set and appearance. personality wise i prefer it if dark jaesa didnt speak, all it ever is with her is murder this, kill that. she has absolutely no class.
"Evil is an illusion, there is only victory."

11.27.2012 , 09:23 AM | #19
I wanted to romance her, so i had to pick dark side for her.

But from what ive read and heard of her, i think i prefer her LS, but then i couldnt romance her

11.27.2012 , 08:35 PM | #20
After looking up all her conversations, I never got the sense that LS Jaesa ever gives up her dreams of changing the empire. She just accepts it as a long term goal.