Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions Need a Summon Ability

Because when u wanna do something with ur guild mates, and they are in a forgotten land in a forgotten planet, they do have to return to the hangar, get in the ship, go to rep/imp fleet, and walk to the quest zone, which can be 15'.

Or spend the 18h CD.

I don't know why couldn't this be done, although we could live without it, it's quite of annoying

on PVE servers I couldn't care less.

BUT on PVP server summons to dungeons or bosses or quests or well.,... SUMMONS. should not be implemented. IF you want to kill a boss/do operation with your guild, you should plann those events (even if its just a 30 min warning in guildchat or something).

on PVE servers I couldn't care less.

BUT on PVP server summons to dungeons or bosses or quests or well.,... SUMMONS. should not be implemented. IF you want to kill a boss/do operation with your guild, you should plann those events (even if its just a 30 min warning in guildchat or something).

Right if someone wants to do pve content they should spent as much time as possible not pvping, god knows them sitting for hours in fleet will make them so able to interact with world pvp.