Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Most fitting race for Sith Inquisitor?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Most fitting race for Sith Inquisitor?

Fiamma_Verde
02.02.2013 , 01:02 AM | #81
I'd like to say human as well mainly because of Zath.

Spoiler

I just can't get on board with the pureblood slave either, even though people have provided convincing explanations as to how it could happen.

SithKoriandr
02.02.2013 , 01:35 AM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by Fiamma_Verde View Post
I'd like to say human as well mainly because of Zath.

Spoiler

I just can't get on board with the pureblood slave either, even though people have provided convincing explanations as to how it could happen.
To bad the devs couldnt just come up with a new storyline all-together for a Pureblood Inquisitor.

AgentJacen
02.19.2013 , 10:20 PM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by Fiamma_Verde View Post
I'd like to say human as well mainly because of Zash.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Anyways, I think any species that isn't Human or Pureblood, simply because the Empire doesn't usually take Human slaves, and would probably never take a Pureblood as a slave. Purebloods are even treated better than humans, despite them being "alien scum."
"Only I've been both Jedi and Sith, and found clarity in the force." -Revan

Dayshadow
04.05.2014 , 02:58 AM | #84
At the very end is it not a big deal that an "alien" is on the Dark Council? Is not the SI the first "alien" Dark Council member or is this only mentioned if you play an "alien" species?
(▀▀▀▀!(Θ)!▀▀▀▀!!(████████████████████)

DARTHOSIRUS
04.06.2014 , 03:05 AM | #85
I say a chiss, they just look really cool shooting force lightning. Any alien can work in this case. Maybe Kalig was just so unbelievably friggin powerful his species made little difference to the purebloods. There is an exception to every rule, or maybe Kalig or one his descandants fell in love with an alien, and used some sort of sorcery to make children with her. Kalig was a powerful sorcerer after all. In that case the inquisitor is mostly alien, not full alien.