Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Most fitting race for Sith Inquisitor?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Most fitting race for Sith Inquisitor?

Zardac_the_Great
10.25.2012 , 11:28 PM | #21
To me the Miralukas seem like the absolute perfect choice.

Why?

Because essentially all Miralukas in the Empire will be the descendents of any captured Miralukan jedi in the last war, which would relegate almost all Imperial Miralukas to the status of slaves, which if you'll remember is what you start out as. Coupled with their inate connection to the Force, it matches well.

Ranadiel_Marius
10.26.2012 , 05:32 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by RendValor View Post
Human or Rattataki, definitely not Tw'lek because
Spoiler
Spoiler

Quote: Originally Posted by TalonVII View Post
No, but it makes the most sense considering the inquisitor story.

Spoiler

I went pureblood just cause it seemed like the thing to do.
Spoiler
A Primer on the Emperor(yes this does have spoiler)

One Night Stands and Similar Encounter (spoilers again, and I am probably going to repost this sometime in the future)

Newyankalt
10.26.2012 , 07:35 AM | #23
I doubt it's twilek. But now I'm starting to think its Zabrak it said lord kalig was alien.

Darth_Taral
10.26.2012 , 12:12 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Path-x View Post
I don't think those were his kids. The clone just adopted them. That was about 1.5 years into the clone wars and even if he deserted at the very beginning it would take some time for them to be born (assuming 9 months) and those kids were at least 3 years old.
You're right, they weren't his kids, but that didn't stop the "The Clone Wars Character Guide" from calling those children half-human half-Twi'lek.

Captain_Zone
10.26.2012 , 12:21 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Emperor-Norton View Post
Ah, thanks for the info. And I have yet another reason to hate TCW.
TCW has retconned quite a bit that used to be true in Star Wars. When George saw someone block a Lightsaber with a Vibrosword, he went ballistic. So you can probably guess what kind of retcon THAT turned into....

"Only a Lightsaber Can Block a Lightsaber" - The George

/facepalm
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

Rayla_Felana
10.26.2012 , 12:48 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Taral View Post
You're right, they weren't his kids, but that didn't stop the "The Clone Wars Character Guide" from calling those children half-human half-Twi'lek.
^^^^^^^^^

Emperor-Norton
10.26.2012 , 01:21 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
TCW has retconned quite a bit that used to be true in Star Wars. When George saw someone block a Lightsaber with a Vibrosword, he went ballistic. So you can probably guess what kind of retcon THAT turned into....

"Only a Lightsaber Can Block a Lightsaber" - The George

/facepalm
Well, that makes you wonder what Lucas was thinking with the Magna Guards in Episode 3.

I guess gives more reason to continue my habit of not watching TCW. Besides my observation that it looks like the type of show where everything is such a huge deal, yet nothing big ever actually happens.

DarkLordIceman
10.26.2012 , 01:46 PM | #28
I picked Rattataki for my Assassin, although it looks like the picture on Seethe is that of a Zabrak, so I'm guessing that's the cannonical race.

Path-x
10.26.2012 , 03:42 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Taral View Post
That source/book is not The Clone Wars. It falls into lower level of canon just like the rest of the similar stuff. So in the end it is one source that contradicts other sources that previously established impossibility of human-twilek interbreeding.

Not to mention this Star Wars: The Clone Wars Character Encyclopedia states things that are actually wrong (some of them are mentioned on its site on Wookieepedia). It is clear that this was just another low priority source to milk some additional money.
Jedi: You won the day, Sith. So, kill me if you must.
Warrior: I must.

LtGeneralGezlin
10.26.2012 , 05:13 PM | #30
I went with Mirialan on my Sorc. It just seemed to work.
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
55 Gunslinger, 50 Commando, 50 Sentinel, 46 Shadow.
50 Operative, 18 Mercenary, 55 Marauder, 53 Juggernaut, 50 Sorcerer.