Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HK-51 Quest & its PVP requirement.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
HK-51 Quest & its PVP requirement.

Zanriel
11.16.2012 , 08:05 AM | #441
It sounds like a great update if it's a questline you can't easily clear in one day of playing. I can't say I'm too crazy about having to go to a PVP area for part of it... but the rest sounds cool.

islander
11.16.2012 , 08:08 AM | #442
Quote: Originally Posted by MariaD View Post
I am reading your description and it sounds attractive to me. War, difficult searches, grouping. Sounds like the type of adventure I will like!

If you realize some part of gameplay does not suit you, why suffer? Just do something else you like better...
Yeah, problem is this is entitlement gamer community. I want to get everything EASY.

/raaaaaagggge
Gėllies Erimosi, Imperial Deadeye
<Hex> Prophecy of the Five

Arlon_Nabarlly
11.16.2012 , 08:33 AM | #443
Quote: Originally Posted by Xecryo View Post
5. Go to imp alt go to outlaws den and get the item.
Faction is irrelevant, it's a free for all PvP zone (unless imps were intentionally not targeting their own).

Apochunter
11.16.2012 , 08:37 AM | #444
Quote: Originally Posted by islander View Post
Yeah, problem is this is entitlement gamer community. I want to get everything EASY.

/raaaaaagggge
This.
Eirilian
Penumbral - Ebon Hawk Server
Website | Join us

Frsot
11.16.2012 , 08:57 AM | #445
just curious, if you do finally get this new companion, does the max number of deployable companions go up to 6 instead of 5 then in the crewskill window? if not, whats it good for?
ToFN - altaholic

Moonglum
11.16.2012 , 09:01 AM | #446
Y'know, this whole HK quest series reminded SO much of the old KOTOR game. I absolutely LOVED it!
Sārumān (55 Sorc) :: Xerus (55 Jug) :: Gozerian (55 Merc) :: Seutonius (55 Op) :: Dartagnan (55 Gunslinger) ... and 12 others <50

Darkwords
11.16.2012 , 09:05 AM | #447
The devs knew this would happen
The devs think it's amusing
The devs are obviously working on another game because this one is failing
The devs don't care

I kept playing through the bugs and disconnects to see the new questline for HK and the Cartel Market goodies. If you notice, they put this update at the same time as most people's subs came due for the month...clue????

I knew this would happen
I don't think it's amusing
I am going to play another game because this one is failing
I don't care

MrSchmo
11.16.2012 , 09:05 AM | #448
Quote: Originally Posted by Frsot View Post
just curious, if you do finally get this new companion, does the max number of deployable companions go up to 6 instead of 5 then in the crewskill window? if not, whats it good for?
No it does not increase. He's good for assassinations and An overall crafting bonus.
That's why they call it space, cause there is so much of it.

DarthTHC
11.16.2012 , 09:07 AM | #449
Quote: Originally Posted by Moonglum View Post
Y'know, this whole HK quest series reminded SO much of the old KOTOR game. I absolutely LOVED it!
Funny, I played through KOTOR again just before SWTOR shipped and I don't recall getting ganked by groups of players, nor do I recall any quests that required trudging around aimlessly and endlessly to find a rare, random spawn item.

BeToo
11.16.2012 , 09:08 AM | #450
Quote: Originally Posted by Xecryo View Post
...All I can think of having reached this point is what an <snip> massive waste of time
I think you just explained the reason Video Games exist, and why so many enjoy them so much.