Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HK-51 Quest & its PVP requirement.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
HK-51 Quest & its PVP requirement.

DarkSaberMaster
10.30.2012 , 11:32 AM | #111
Can't wait for this to go live so I can camp the vendor. Hate tells always bring me a smile and a warm feeling inside.
Referral link to claim your new or returning player rewards.
Ezs'ra: Sith Mara
Harbinger

Sentinel-Jordal
10.30.2012 , 11:33 AM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by Soluss View Post
Get him in the mail? Thats a joke. Why not just get rid of the ability bars and put a big fat I win button in the center of the screen. Log in, hit button, have max level and full end game gear. Game over. Thanks for the fish.
LOL :P After doing a ton of ops and hm fp to get full Black Hole gear I'm absolutely okay with this.
BW give me full dread guard gear next time I log in !
No from sarcasm to reality. I actually like that there is something in this game that is going to be really hard to get. Seems to me that every lvl 50 is running around on the Fleet with full Black Hole/Campaign gear these days...
A problem is best solved with a lightdsaber, thats why I use two.

Jadele, The white jedi, jedi sentinel lvl 60
Andrliel, The white shadow, jedi shadow lvl 55

Sentinel-Jordal
10.30.2012 , 11:37 AM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by JunkyardWolf View Post
I'm all for PvP on the "PvP" servers,thats why they are there. I dont care for PvP,must be why i only play on PvE servers. So forcing me to go to a PvP area "IF" i want to complete the mission is Bullhucky! Just one more reason to unsub when F2P goes live.
I don't think you need to PvP to get to the vendors. Just by the legacy perk "travel pass to Outlaws den". Use it, go to the vendor, use quick travel to get away. Even if someone is camping at the vendor this should go so fast that you won't be killed.

lafr
10.30.2012 , 11:39 AM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkSaberMaster View Post
Can't wait for this to go live so I can camp the vendor. Hate tells always bring me a smile and a warm feeling inside.
There will be ops groups, like Illum on dark days, so don`t go alone.

Darth_Urtani
10.30.2012 , 11:41 AM | #115
My friends and I will be hiding around the vendors, ready to strike anyone trying to buy the stuff. All of the kills we're going to get, it will be glorious.
CE VIP

DarkSaberMaster
10.30.2012 , 11:43 AM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by lafr View Post
There will be ops groups, like Illum on dark days, so don`t go alone.
I plan to lol.
Referral link to claim your new or returning player rewards.
Ezs'ra: Sith Mara
Harbinger

Kyanzes
10.30.2012 , 11:44 AM | #117
It's not that you have anything to lose going to a PVP area. In PVP there's no equipment wear. People can't loot you. Worst thing that could happen to you is that you have to go in several times and lose, say, 15 minutes.

That's it.

There are no consequences. Unless you feel ashamed that you get owned but why would you care about it when you do not PVP?

Miukie
10.30.2012 , 11:51 AM | #118
Quote: Originally Posted by JunkyardWolf View Post
I'm all for PvP on the "PvP" servers,thats why they are there. I dont care for PvP,must be why i only play on PvE servers. So forcing me to go to a PvP area "IF" i want to complete the mission is Bullhucky! Just one more reason to unsub when F2P goes live.
Yeah, Iím also considering going F2P because of this. And I like how Bioware ignore the issue; they could at least explain why they want to force PVP on PVE players.

Sentinel-Jordal
10.30.2012 , 11:56 AM | #119
The funniest (and maybe one of the meanest) thing to do would be to get HK-51 and use him to kill ppl who try to get to the vendors!

Me myself? I plan to get HK-51 just to send him to attack some lvl 50 champion and watch him die! HK-47 was so annoying in KOTOR no I shall have some revenge over this droid type! Mohahaha!
After watching him die I will probably use him in heroics etc and gear him up as best as possible. I only want revenge one time then we can be friends

Sotof
10.30.2012 , 12:07 PM | #120
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyanzes View Post
It's not that you have anything to lose going to a PVP area. In PVP there's no equipment wear. People can't loot you. Worst thing that could happen to you is that you have to go in several times and lose, say, 15 minutes.

That's it.

There are no consequences. Unless you feel ashamed that you get owned but why would you care about it when you do not PVP?
It's not about the money, it is about sending a message. PvP is a mini-game and should not be forced down the throat of the people who wish to play the actual game.