Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Assassin Inquisitor or Marauder Warrior?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Assassin Inquisitor or Marauder Warrior?

stormdrakelord
10.22.2012 , 07:24 PM | #1
Just wondering which one would be good for a Sith pureblood. I already have a Sith warrior but am thinking of recreating her as an inquisitor. This is not just in terms of in-game story, or just game mechanics, but also in terms of a personal backstory for her: She was on the Wookie home world (Can never remember the spelling of the name) with her master (who treated her as a slave) when she met Jedi knight Jathris. They were about to battle when they were attacked by Kinrath. Taylis (That is her name) was injured badly/poisoned, and Jathris used his medpack to heal her. it caused uncertainty in her heart when Jathris said that Taylis does have good in her heart, but was bred to hate the Jedi.

any opinion.
Han Solo: Great, kid. Don't get cocky.

Tommot
10.23.2012 , 07:57 AM | #2
I think the Inquisitor fits your back story better (starts out as a former slave)
Roswin - 50 Jedi Sentinel | Vaelin - 50 Sith Juggernaut | Kordis - 50 Sith Marauder | Vaelis - 50 Sith Assassin | Tylus - 50 Sniper
| Vint - 43 Mercenary | Kiden - 35 Vangaurd | Skavic - 22 Jedi Sage |

stormdrakelord
10.23.2012 , 11:38 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Tommot View Post
I think the Inquisitor fits your back story better (starts out as a former slave)
Well, considering the Story is not complete: (Could have been a warrior whose combat instructor hated her) I thought I would complete it after I got enough feedback to make a final decision.
Han Solo: Great, kid. Don't get cocky.