Confirm the Existance of this Armor

SlaveV

• 4 weeks later...
Well, at long last, I found my chest piece in the GTN on the cheap, after months and months of searching! And, yes, the Cartel piece is the same graphic and color scheme, but the original piece is so rare that I had to buy it and sport it. I've never seen anyone else with it, so I am really thrilled! Many thanks to whoever listed that on the GTN so cheap!!!!!

I think the cartel peice is much darker. Also like some other choice chestpeice the other bits colormatch imperfectly. Like realloy bright green highlights. (the cartel peice that is) The orginal seems to match up pretty well.

You would be incorrect. I compared both in game and photoshop and they are identifical. Also, if you do a color match in-game, you'd see no change between any pieces. I think you are confusing this with the lighter green sets such as the electrum onslaught set.

The prototype version of that armor is a purple drop, which is moddable.

Also if it's the chest piece I think it is, it's also 1 of the items that is available from the cartel shop on the pts right now.

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/image41.png

Actually, it's TWO of the items in the Cartel Store right now. The TT-16a Powered Assault chest looks like the MA-53 Overwatch chestpiece when on Republic side, and the CZ-18x Avalanche chestpiece on the Empire side.

Back on topic, I can say that this chestpiece DOES exist, and has also been coming down in price since the Cartel Shop opened up. Get them while you can!

You would be incorrect. I compared both in game and photoshop and they are identifical. Also, if you do a color match in-game, you'd see no change between any pieces. I think you are confusing this with the lighter green sets such as the electrum onslaught set.

Correct. The cartel has the Powered Assault and Tech armor and Electrum Onslaught is actually a match for the Phalanx set. Powered Assault is much darker and the helmet's camo scheme might actually look different with color matching than any of the others (never tried it tbh, but I've had issues with other sets.) You can find a similar set doing heroics from Voss and Corellia iirc. Vanguards can get a white or silver set, while commandos can get a camo green one. Ultimate Quadranium or something to that effect.

I have two pieces sitting in my bank but never bothered to get the rest.

As for me, I finally finished off another camo set with the Master Striker/Havoc look that I'm pretty happy with and get a ton of comments on.

Edited by ShadowWolf_Kell