Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lag issues

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

RaithHarth
10.21.2012 , 06:53 AM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Breemen View Post
Day 2... It seemed to even itself out last night, however it's back and worse. I cannot launch the game, as it takes forever to patch and have the "play" button highlight to click. The one time I got it to do so, I was given the disconnected from server error before my character screen even showed up. Comeon Bio.. What is the deal here? And of course my Sub just renewed this morning while I was at work....
I'm also experiencing this on the Ebon Hawk server, on the launcher it takes forever for the download to go through and it takes roughly a minute for the play button to function, and when you finally get in-game the lag/latency goes up and down until the red x occurs when it's unplayable.
Don't start the Revolution without me

The artist formally known as Rath, now they call me Sydow!

Master_Arafa
10.21.2012 , 07:02 AM | #72
Server: The Bastion
"Perhaps you think your being treated UNFAIRLY???"

Master_Arafa
10.21.2012 , 07:10 AM | #73
Please fix this!!!
its become nearly impossible to run any kind of operation or anything because Im always getting kicked out of the server
"Perhaps you think your being treated UNFAIRLY???"

Redat
10.21.2012 , 07:23 AM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by Master_Arafa View Post
Please fix this!!!
its become nearly impossible to run any kind of operation or anything because Im always getting kicked out of the server
It MUST be your computer as this game is never buggy right? I have dropped over 100 FPS since 1.4 and now hover between 0-15 FPS, maybe 30 on a good day, that WITH all settings lowered to stupid levels too.

cupe
10.21.2012 , 07:28 AM | #75
same thing here...got a nice red X with a server lag of 20k !
its just not playable right now .. i wonder what the heck happened.
JUNG MA server
NS. Canada

Ninquelen
10.21.2012 , 07:47 AM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by Freeksi View Post
I believe it is error 9000 (because I am getting it too)?
I'm not sure that it is error 9000 because 1. It hasn't popped up an "error 9000" message for me. 2.) I've tried the suggestions to fix error 9000 with no success. But I am not wise in the ways of computer errors.

I've tried the stuff in the thread you mentioned--no success with any of it either. I'm not trying to be defensive, just trying to elaborate on what's not working.

IMO the timing of this problem is particularly bad/frustrating because yesterday was the Extra Life charity event.

cupe
10.21.2012 , 07:53 AM | #77
i just opened the game as ADMIN. and now it seems to be working.
now for how long is another story. not sure if others have done this before and still have the RED X OF DEATH.

RaithHarth
10.21.2012 , 07:57 AM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by cupe View Post
i just opened the game as ADMIN. and now it seems to be working.
now for how long is another story. not sure if others have done this before and still have the RED X OF DEATH.
I always open the game with ADMIN yet this doesn't always make a difference it varies.
Don't start the Revolution without me

The artist formally known as Rath, now they call me Sydow!

jprife
10.21.2012 , 08:21 AM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by Freeksi View Post
And if you are here just to complain, take some initiative and try and solve it yourself. Kthx. <3
i
Heh...we don't pay them so that we can fix the problems that they caused with a seriously bugged patch. Judging by the amount of chatter, both here and in-game, I'd say that solving the problem ourselves is pretty much out of the question because it is on Bioware's end.

Daimen
10.21.2012 , 08:38 AM | #80
For the ones saying fix it yourself or the ones saying its patch 1.4, I HAVE BEEN PLAYING WITH NO PROBLEMS SINCE PATCH 1.4. This started Friday at approximately 2:30pm CST. It was sudden, its not my computer, and I do not believe it is Bioware. I believe it is a router in between. However, Bioware will need to be the one to contact them due to their powerbase and reputation. I doubt above.net, whoever they are, will even talk to a normal person. It looks like above.net is the common routers we are experiencing problems with. Look at my tracert and the others that have posted theirs. I see above.net in there. Someone also mentioned above.net in their post.

Whatever this Error 9000 is, I have never seen it until Friday so I doubt its the "bug" everyone else is having issues with. If it was patch 1.4 I would have been having problems since that patch came out, which I have not.

Read the posts before commenting.