Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lag issues

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

jopi
10.30.2012 , 04:59 PM | #171
Spoiler

Spoiler

------------------
Spoiler

ISP : Verizon Fios
Loc : Pennsylvania
Server : Jedi Covenant

I noticed my problem with lag after the last merge. It was playable with some reduced settings, but 1.4 hit , now with the settings set at lowest possible , game is barely playable , with several disconnects & error 9000's.

I enclosed my Dxdiag file also.

DarthWalt
10.30.2012 , 05:48 PM | #172
Been doing this for about a week. I can play fine then lag spikes then crash. Internet is fine only issues with this game.

CrazyOldMystic
10.30.2012 , 06:07 PM | #173
I put a gm ticket in about this. I tested my internet connection and graphics card out in wow, no such lag issues. These seem to be isolated to swtor. Also even the create new character screen for me was laging like crazy. I was here with the server merges and population change over, I did not experience any lag this bad before in swtor. I have the same machine and internet speed as I did before.

Internet Provider comcast
Server Begeren Colony

I know what normal lag is but this is like I am fighting against the game itself. Ive played enough online games in my time to know the difference.

Dynamo_J
10.30.2012 , 06:55 PM | #174
Server: Prophecy of five
ISP: MTS
Local: Manitoba, Canada

Spoiler

Spoiler
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

demonolithic
10.30.2012 , 07:45 PM | #175
Server: The Shadowlands

ISP: Suddenlink

Having zero issues surfing the web and SWGEmu is playing fine so not sure what to think here.
.. let me start by saying nothing...
Cochise
The Shadowlands

demonolithic
10.31.2012 , 12:56 PM | #176
Crap is still happening.
.. let me start by saying nothing...
Cochise
The Shadowlands

Galactarius_
10.31.2012 , 01:17 PM | #177
I'm trying to remind people to bump older threads on this issue as well and to provide some additional information to support while you're at it (if there is anything that has not already been said). The more active threads we have concerning this deal-breaker issue, the better.

Also let's keep our optimism and support BioWare in their effort. I have worked in support before and know how difficult it can be for the emplyoees, who i'm sure is working hard to make everything work out. But we need to keep this discussion alive, so to remind them of what should be priority number one.

frtommy
10.31.2012 , 01:26 PM | #178
Quote: Originally Posted by Galactarius_ View Post
I'm trying to remind people to bump older threads on this issue as well and to provide some additional information to support while you're at it (if there is anything that has not already been said). The more active threads we have concerning this deal-breaker issue, the better.

Also let's keep our optimism and support BioWare in their effort. I have worked in support before and know how difficult it can be for the emplyoees, who i'm sure is working hard to make everything work out. But we need to keep this discussion alive, so to remind them of what should be priority number one.
Are u sure this is their priority number 1?
That's the problem....

Lesrach
10.31.2012 , 02:34 PM | #179
Hi,

game totally unplayable slideshow. Any window pops open with 1-2 second delay.

server: Tomb of Freedon Nadd
ISP: DNA Oy http://www.speedtest.net/result/2277524438.png

falafelpube
10.31.2012 , 02:53 PM | #180
Bump. Game still unplayable since 1.4..... long awaited lag fix.