Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Top 10 Favorite Jedi/Sith

Bird_of_Thunder
10.28.2012 , 07:10 PM | #31
1. Emperor's Wrath (Cold War)
2. Exar Kun
3. Darth Maul
4. Darth Krayt
5. Yoda
6. Galen Marek
7. Darth Malgus
8. Eeth Koth
9. Plo Koon
10. Sharad Hett

RTCBrad
10.29.2012 , 04:04 AM | #32
1. Obi-wan Kenobi
2. Vader
3. Luke Skywalker
4. Revan
5. Meetra Surik
6. Mace Windu
7. Yoda
8. Kyle Katarn
9. Emperor (palps)
10. Jolee Bindo

Beniboybling
10.29.2012 , 05:07 AM | #33
Seems I'm a bit late to the party but whatever:

1. Kreia
2. Darth Sidious
3. Asajj Ventress
4. Darth Zash
5. Darth Vader
6. Sith Emperor
7. Count Dooku
8. Darth Malgus
9. Yoda
10. Darth Nihilus

This was very difficult, I'm also very surprised that Kreia is on nobody's lists! I didn't put Meetra, Revan, or any of the playable characters from TOR because I don't really know them, I've impressed my own personality on them so I can't say I really like them or not.

bathrobe
10.29.2012 , 09:27 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
I'm also very surprised that Kreia is on nobody's lists!
You and me both, man. How can she not be on every list? I do understand if she's not your top, top favorite, but her mystery, her writing, the way she makes every character question themselves, their motives, their beliefs, her subtle, skillful manipulation, her deft twisting of truth, her arc, and her goal. She's by far the most morally complex character to come out of the Star Wars universe, and for that alone, if nothing else, she deserves at least honorable mention, but she's so much more than that. She's an incredible character, brilliantly written, and it's a crime that she's been consigned to relative obscurity in a rushed/unfinished sequel that so few ever played.

Beniboybling
10.29.2012 , 10:43 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by bathrobe View Post
You and me both, man. How can she not be on every list? I do understand if she's not your top, top favorite, but her mystery, her writing, the way she makes every character question themselves, their motives, their beliefs, her subtle, skillful manipulation, her deft twisting of truth, her arc, and her goal. She's by far the most morally complex character to come out of the Star Wars universe, and for that alone, if nothing else, she deserves at least honorable mention, but she's so much more than that. She's an incredible character, brilliantly written, and it's a crime that she's been consigned to relative obscurity in a rushed/unfinished sequel that so few ever played.
Hear, hear!

Rayla_Felana
10.29.2012 , 12:14 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
I'm also very surprised that Kreia is on nobody's lists!
She is on my list, but under what I suspect is her real name.

MasterMe
10.29.2012 , 01:58 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by bathrobe View Post
So few have ever played? Not as far as I know. I absolutely love that game and I believe that others do as well.

But your right, she's pretty deep and deserves an honourable mention.

Beniboybling
10.29.2012 , 02:02 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
She is on my list, but under what I suspect is her real name.
Oooh, cryptic - very Kreia, or should I say Arren Kae.

SoonerJBD
10.29.2012 , 02:18 PM | #39
Guess I'll go ahead and throw in my 2 cents. For what it's worth, I tend to rank people based more on how much I enjoyed their characters mixed with how cool it was to see/read about them in action. This is by no means a power poll...

1. Luke Skywalker
2. Obi wan
3. Anakin/Vader
4. Darth Caedus
5. Revan
6. Meetra Surik
7. Jaina Solo
8. Mace Windu
9. Darth Malgus
10. Mira from KOTOR II (just loved her character and the idea of a gunslinging Jedi. Don't even know if she is considered a Jedi in canon)